It's a New Year ( almost) and Magnific Media Wants To Know

even though I have asked you and Katy to leave me alone you persist. I don't need to hear your story I was suggesting you share it maybe in another forum so it might help others.

but thanks for keeping me at the top of the list.

I just love these flashy graphics...

I don't need to hear your story Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
and I wasn't offering to tell my story.
I've talked about my story in the past. Sorry you missed it. Originally Posted by Ansley
Oh good cus when you said "sorry you missed it" then PMd me I thought you thought I wanted to hear it...

As for talking about your story in the past...I am sure you have...
Actually..don't you have to do that as part of the program... and tell all the people you hurt your sorry and stuff...
...well what do I know I never had a drinking problem but I heard of folks having to do that. AND I have known some who have... However sometime I'm sorry just didn't cover the hurt they caused.

Staff edit, CC

Damn I have Hijacked my own thread....lol
[/FONT]
Oh good cus when you said "sorry you missed it" then PMd me I thought you thought I wanted to hear it... Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Oh please. I knew damn good and well that you you didn't want to hear it. Make up some more stuff would you.
Oh please. I knew damn good and well that you you didn't want to hear it. Make up some more stuff would you. Originally Posted by Ansley

Kind of like when you wanted to know were MeeShee called home?????
yeah...make up some more stuff...seriously...

Wow A looks like you don't have much going on on a Friday Nite either... thanks for keeping me entertained.. that's sweet of ya...

oh I am back on top....woowhooo... more flashy stuff

darn it I want this one on top...

we might as well look at some perty pictures while we do this...

darn it I want this one on top...

we might as well look at some perty pictures while we do this...

Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Hey! ^^^^^ That's me! lol
I think it would be so much fun to have a Provider Get-Together! I became a part of this industry for so many wonderful reasons including connecting and networking with people of like mind and desires. It's quite disturbing to read all of the nastiness on the board, when in real life everyone is human and deserves to be respected.

Thank You MagnificMedia for assisting me and ladies like me. I can't wait to meet more phenomenal and sexy people!!

~Heart of Texas New Years Tour Dates:
>>Dallas Galleria area Jan 2-5
>>Austin Jan 5-8
>>San Antonio Jan 8-10
>>Corpus Christi Jan 10-12
Hey! ^^^^^ That's me! lol
I think it would be so much fun to have a Provider Get-Together! I became a part of this industry for so many wonderful reasons including connecting and networking with people of like mind and desires. It's quite disturbing to read all of the nastiness on the board, when in real life everyone is human and deserves to be respected.

Thank You MagnificMedia for assisting me and ladies like me. I can't wait to meet more phenomenal and sexy people!!

~Heart of Texas New Years Tour Dates:
>>Dallas Galleria area Jan 2-5
>>Austin Jan 5-8
>>San Antonio Jan 8-10
>>Corpus Christi Jan 10-12 Originally Posted by Always Belle

Belle You are quiet welcome... You are such a bright light in this industry!!!!
Thanks for being my client, my friend and a great example! ( and for getting the thread back on track)

safe travels....

PS... I would love it if you would help me host some of the get togethers!!!! I am sure many ladies would love to learn what has helped you be such a success.
Belle You are quiet welcome... You are such a bright light in this industry!!!!
Thanks for being my client, my friend and a great example! ( and for getting the thread back on track)

safe travels....

PS... I would love it if you would help me host some of the get togethers!!!! I am sure many ladies would love to learn what has helped you be such a success. Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
A young lady from Kansas randomly called me today seeking advice on how to start in this industry. I asked her why she called me specifically and she said she liked the way I advertised my business. Magnific Media was the first thing that came to mind.

I would love to host some Get-Togethers!! I think success in this industry is achieved by executing smart business practices and surrounding yourself by people you truly want to help and/or learn from.

I look forward to collaborating with you.

This one is done also.