Would you report bring sexually harassed ?

A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”. If she was behind me she would goose me. I think she was a Republican because she seemed a little off. I felt violated! Should I have reported her? What would you have done? Have women ever sexually harassed you? It always seems like it’s woman being harassed that we hear about.
A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”. If she was behind me she would goose me. I think she was a Republican because she seemed a little off. I felt violated! Should I have reported her? What would you have done? Have women ever sexually harassed you? It always seems like it’s woman being harassed that we hear about. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Just waken up from your nightmare of a female squeezing your balls and pass it off as too much booze guzzling the night before.....

Continue to hang out with the guys more and let them do it.

BTW: Do you sexually harass the male students in your "classes"?

Or do you just dream about it while fantasizing about being a "professor"?
A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Was she a virgin? Why didn't you grab her by the pussy?

In search of a non pro young beautiful energetic non smoking woman, virgin preferred, that is looking for a friend with benefits situation. She should not be concerned with time or money but eager to please. Must have a clean home in a nice neighborhood with no cats or boyfriends and be available at all hours. Please send contact information and best time to call. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Was she a virgin? Why didn't you grab her by the pussy? Originally Posted by lustylad
He's checking in Wiki to find out where that is.

Search: "Pussy"
A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”. If she was behind me she would goose me. I think she was a Republican because she seemed a little off. I felt violated! Should I have reported her? What would you have done? Have women ever sexually harassed you? It always seems like it’s woman being harassed that we hear about. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're so full of shit
He left out the part that “she” was a Tranny and buttfucked him. And he liked it. So now they’re married.
You're so full of shit Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Unless you had it happen to you, you would have no idea how it feels. You morons could be a bit more sympathetic!
You're so full of shit Originally Posted by Stockinglover
That we know, but at least he is starting to be mildly entertaining....
He left out the part that “she” was a Tranny and buttfucked him. And he liked it. So now they’re married. Originally Posted by bambino

Ssshhhhhh... don't tell him what that "thing" he sucks is ...

... he believes it's a clit!
Unless you had it happen to you, you would have no idea how it feels. You morons could be a bit more sympathetic! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Tell us what she looks like first.... would you need sympathy if Kate Upton squeezed your balls?
Unless you had it happen to you, you would have no idea how it feels. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I've never had a guy grab my balls. How does it feel?

Normally I would ask you to do a comparison, but you can't.
Tell us what she looks like first.... would you need sympathy if Kate Upton squeezed your balls? Originally Posted by lustylad
Now you're just making fun of him at his expense.

It was a guy. He's grown accustomed to it now.
Still waiting for Paul Harvey to tell us THE REST OF THE STORY....
assup and the reach around crew crow about the " harassment " they do to each other after each gloryhole " business MEATing " !
Unless you had it happen to you, you would have no idea how it feels. You morons could be a bit more sympathetic! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Is she rich? How much is she worth? Does the college have deep pockets?

One of Bill O'Reilly's "victims" collected $9 million for listening to him masturbate over the phone. You should get more for a little ball squeezing. I'll give you sympathy in return for your $9 million windfall, ok?