Dipshit of the Year!

I don't know how to start a poll. Maybe somebody can do it for me.

1. Donald J. Trump

2. Matt Gaetz

3. Ted Cruz

4. The_Waco_Kid

5. Lexus Lover

You're unhinged. There's only two more weeks of the Trump Administration. Relax before you get COVID.
H I M won
You're unhinged. There's only two more weeks of the Trump Administration. Relax before you get COVID. Originally Posted by gnadfly

6. All of the above
Notice how the WD offbrand poll wasn’t mentioned, because it was IGNORED.
Notice how the WD offbrand poll wasn’t mentioned, because it was IGNORED. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. It was unanimous in your favor! Official DOTY!
Plus back channels were very lively due to rtm pushers!!!!!!!!
So sorry that SOME werent invited. lolling
This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list.
What happens when you have a party and nobody shows up?

HAHAHAHhahHh!!!!!
That would depend on who the "nobody's" are. There are a bunch of wannabes "somebody" on here. That's why they're here 24/7
My vote is for Ted Cruz. He's a bigger dip-shit than Trump IMHO.
My vote is for Ted Cruz. He's a bigger dip-shit than Trump IMHO. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

As far as dipshit, I say Matt Gaetz. Cruz is too cunning to be such a shit. It's not a Senator/Representative thing either. Gaetz has a slimy exterior. Escapes in the moment.

Cruz has a slimy interior. Able to hide in plane sight while conniving the whole time. That's why I said he is a hell of a lawyer. Can't hate him too much for it. Just hate his politics.

The dipshit still pushes unfounded theories we hear echoed here. That people other than Dump supporters seized the hallowed halls of Congress. It might be his hair style too. Just adds to the slime factor. Just sayin'

Thanks for replying sir.

I like all or above

5. Lexus Lover

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N9h_fFo6eY