The Derek Chauvin Trial.....It Begins

I listened to the opening arguments.

I cannot imagine what the jurors must be thinking.
they're thinking

if I do my duty, there might be consequences to the city, to me and to my family
Ole Derek is going to walk and Minneapolis is going to burn baby burn. If that dumb ass cop had just waited a few minutes Floyd would have fell dead at his feet without all that unnecessary wrestling hand cuffing and knee on neck silliness.
He's not going to walk. You only get to walk when you have guys like Rusty Hardin or Johnnie Cochran as your lawyer for what he did. Otherwise, you do the time. I doubt he can afford attorneys like them and yes, I realize Cochran is dead so he can forget about him for his legal defense team and Hardin is busy dealing with Deshaun Watson's bad behavior.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 12:53 PM
Do not forget - Trump hatred and blame Trump for floyd's death.

DPST's will get a pass for any crimes - see - Antifa and OBLM terrorists
Huh? Who the fuck is blaming Trump? A stupid overzealous cop killed someone. That had nothing to do with anything you mentioned. It's not like Trump called Minnesota and told that guy to kneel on that man's neck for almost 9 minutes. Anybody would be a fool to put that on Trump. You blame the dumb cop for not using his taser gun but instead chose to use excessive physical force.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 01:00 PM
TDS and Trump hatred is always top of the blame list for DPST minions.
If he is convicted, the vast majority of Americans will see that the jury weighed the evidence and voted accordingly, life will go on as usual.

If he is acquitted, cities will burn.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 01:27 PM
minneapolis' marxist city council will be sure there are riots and bunings and assaults and murdrs - regardless
They have been out of the national LSM spotlight far too long, in their own estimation.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 01:27 PM
He's not going to walk. You only get to walk when you have guys like Rusty Hardin or Johnnie Cochran as your lawyer for what he did. Otherwise, you do the time. I doubt he can afford attorneys like them and yes, I realize Cochran is dead so he can forget about him for his legal defense team and Hardin is busy dealing with Deshaun Watson's bad behavior. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Where is Gloria Allred when teh DPST's really need her??????
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2021, 01:34 PM
they're thinking

if I do my duty, there might be consequences to the city, to me and to my family Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Wtf am I thinking right now... besides you can't even guess wtf you're thinking
oeb, do you not know that she is a civil attorney and not a defense criminal attorney or do you just not know the difference between the two? She wouldn't waste two seconds defending that cop. She is a Hollywood attorney. Even if she did practice criminal law, her uppity ass ain't hanging out in Sota for 2 months for a trial.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 01:43 PM
why would that matter to teh LSM and Trump- hating Uber alles DPST minion audience of XiNN???
minions still do not understand that Trump hatred is a deflection by the Fiden cabal and LSM to cover their marxist ambitions and confiscation of Constitutional freedoms from Americans.

you voted for fiden - by not voting Trump - live with the consequences of teh next four years.
I think I said at least 20 times that I voted for nobody because I believed they were both incompetent for the job because of their age.

What the fuck is so complicated to comprehend about that fact? Sorry, I don't believe in 78 and 74 year old presidents. I apologize to anyone who is reading this around that age, but you are also not the leader of the world.

AOC should be president because she is young and spunky... sorry, I had to take a quick jab Marvin Hagler style. RIP to one of the GOATS. To any other hardcore boxing fans, you know what I mean about Marvelous.
Huh? Who the fuck is blaming Trump? ... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
A bunch of people on CNN, MSNBC, etc. "Trump set up an atmosphere of white supremacy that enabled police to kill black men with impunity" or words to that effect.

Where is Gloria Allred when teh DPST's really need her?????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Allred dropped a couple of suits against President Trump when her clients started flaking out. She was as successful as Nancy Pelosi.

Allred's counterpart is Benjamin Crump. He already won a multimillion civil lawsuit against MIN police department for Floyds family. Two jurors were disqualified because they knew of it.