Are u missing keys. Back home.

I made it back home and found some keys in my couch. Key chain says discount auto center. Will be home for a few days.
Well since no one was on the porch, I assume they are not car keys. Seriously, nice of you to let them know.
They have a car remote on them. So maybe to another car.
LOL, I forgot my glasses one time, and noticed when I got in my truck to drive. She was nice enough to bring them back down to me. We just lose our senses sometimes.
  • Tr0y
  • 04-27-2011, 10:58 PM
If those are keys to a Ferrari, they're mine.
I made it back home and found some keys in my couch. Key chain says discount auto center. Will be home for a few days. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

That's F****** funny! You're too sweet CB. Women like you are too far and few between maam. I would really appreciate it if those were my keys but maybe next time maam.
She is a sweetie I second that wish they were mine so I can see that cute booty.
I guess the Guy that lost his key haven't seen this thread yet because no one claimed the keys. I still have them.
I guess the Guy that lost his key haven't seen this thread yet because no one claimed the keys. I still have them. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I'd love to see the look on his face when his wife says, "Honey, I need the keys to (name of locked item)."