The GREAT outdoors???

With the recent burst of cooler weather, I was thinkin that maybe the time frame was already gone?????

Does anyone like to play outdoors?

I myself have only done it in the mountains where I used to live. It was convienent and easy to find a secluded spot.

This is not about risking getting caught... it is about just gettin out in the fresh air and sunshine or moonlight and relaxing and taking your time.

Do any of you lovely 'viders have a "grotto" for clandestine meetings???

Sand in sensitive places is NOT an option! LOL

Sympy.
I play tennis, rollerblade, and love to just lay out
Does SUV in cul de sac at night with moon roof open count???
great question dennis
  • Mokoa
  • 05-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Does SUV in cul de sac at night with moon roof open count??? Originally Posted by dennisrn
Ah yes, the Parking Lot Skulker!

$800 of new cedar fence enabled indulgence of my backyard fantasies........
Picture this; it is late at night and you are stark naked on the cushioned deck of a boat. The boat is drifting in the middle of the lake while a cool breeze blows just hard enough to perk up your nipples. The moon and stars dance on the waves as music softly plays over the boat speakers while the boat rocks gently. We fuck & suck & drink & smoke for hours then float naked in the cool fresh water.

I've done it many times before and writing this makes me think I'm about ready to do it again.
Does SUV in cul de sac at night with moon roof open count??? Originally Posted by dennisrn
I thought that was you! The S.O. wanted me to call the cops and I just told her that some lucky bastard was getting some and if she did not give me some tonight you may see our SUV behind his, tomorrow night.

(Thanks dennisrn....it worked)