URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/counc...l/955808726892
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 72nd & grover
Activities: K9
Hair Length and Color: Red short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Horrible looking face wise, she is using photo shop to the highest power. Body also not great.
Recommendation: No
Bro. Make better decisions.
Yeah in omaha so many better options, i dont even see her when she down in Grand Island and we desperate for women in this area. Def sorry bout your luck with this one.
I have her on Snapchat and when she sings I wish I could punch her through the screen it's such a annoying voice.

She used to hang out with a cute friend and do doubles but I haven't seen them together in a while.
Yeah i did a review on the doubles that wasnt bad but Harley was honestly just an addon for me. Ivee was worth but she seems to be gone now and i wouldnt see harley alone ever. Wizard with filters though thats for sure.
Ya the filters got me.
Ya I know plenty of reviews out there that I should known not to meet her.
I appreciate you letting us know and sorry about your experience
first of all none of you pathetic, worthless, desperate peices of shit have any right to judge anyone. Especially when you have to pay to get laid or pay to get a girls attention. then u have the nerve to downgrade and put down a woman because u dont feel like she is up to perfection. no one is perfect. you guys especially arent. most of you are lonely, old, fat, ugly, bald, little dick desperate ass men. or you are a cheating liar who is fucking around on their wives bc they dont want to fuck ur asses. so next time you think you have room to put anyone down or call someone ugly go look in the fucking mirror.
Interesting couple of posts by "jondow"

Hopefully mod takes care of this.
Ope, Harleys male account is showing
I think it’s her dad. He’s very protective of his little girl
Jondow, oh the no recommendation isn’t from the looks dear it is from the attitude and lack of awareness you/she had perhaps the hobby isn't for you.
So y is it that desperate ass men think they have any right to run their mouth about me on here like u guys have any room to talk about me when most of u r lying cheating bald little ass dicks can’t get a bitch bc ur personality sucks and if u do have a woman u can’t even fuck her cause she doesn’t want to fuck u so what does that say about yall tf!!!! And as for jondows comments ty I totally agree
So y is it that desperate ass men think they have any right to run their mouth about me on here like u guys have any room to talk about me when most of u r lying cheating bald little ass dicks can’t get a bitch bc ur personality sucks and if u do have a woman u can’t even fuck her cause she doesn’t want to fuck u so what does that say about yall tf!!!! And as for jondows comments ty I totally agree Originally Posted by HarleyRose31
Get some education and learn how to write.