Yeah, another deranged Tranny - when will this madness end?

Yeah, yet another deranged Tranny

"A lawsuit filed by seven sorority sisters of Kappa Kappa Gamma (KKG) claims that transgender Artemis Langford, 21, would stare at them after joining their chapter in September 2022, and even became physically aroused at one stage."

7 girls are suing the Kappa Kappa Sorority at the University of Wyoming over fears for their safety in their sorority house. Members have complained that the transgender male repeatedly sexually exposed himself and showed arousal while watching the girls in the house.

Smith has spent much time at the sorority house, however, including for a slumber party she allegedly did not leave until two hours after promised. The next morning, Smith became “sexually aroused” while watching other pledges change their clothes, the lawsuit alleges.

Smith, who identifies with female pronouns on Twitter, wears women’s clothing “only occasionally,” has not undergone medical gender transition and identifies as male on a Washington State driver’s license even though she legally could have identified on it as female or “X” gender, the lawsuit alleges.

“An adult human male does not become a woman just because he tells others that he has a female ‘gender identity’ and behaves in what he believes to be a stereotypically female manner,” the lawsuit says.

https://apnews.com/article/universit...d03aa8b2ec9927
At least you're not obsessed with trannies or anything
At least you're not obsessed with trannies or anything Originally Posted by tommy156
Why do you continue to defend and support this insanity?
I'm not defending or supporting anything. But I think you're making mountains out of mole hills.
I'm not defending or supporting anything. Originally Posted by tommy156
And yet there is evidence on several threads of you either defending or condoning this insanity

Any normal, rational person would call it out for the insanity it is.

In this case, you had to have women in a sorority sue because of what this Tranny creep did. And yet you dismiss it as oh well. Would you want someone you know to be subjected to what these women went through?
I'm not defending or supporting anything. But I think you're making mountains out of mole hills. Originally Posted by tommy156
Wonder how you would feel if ur daughter was in that sority
Wonder how you would feel if ur daughter was in that sority Originally Posted by chizzy
Anyone offended is free to leave. It's not like they're being held there against their will.
Anyone offended is free to leave. It's not like they're being held there against their will. Originally Posted by tommy156
Typical of you to blame the victims rather than the deranged tranny freak
fat dude wearing lipstick. yeah, let's allow him in a sorority. what could go wrong?

Anyone offended is free to leave. It's not like they're being held there against their will. Originally Posted by tommy156
They should all leave and let the tranny live by himself. He can pay everyone’s dues and rent while he’s at it. Mebbe you can pitch in.

you miss the point. while very few college students are part of the fraternity/sorority life, to them it's a big deal to pledge and be accepted into a fraternity/sorority. there's a reason they are separate. now due to woke nonsense you get a fat dude wearing lipstick perving out in a sorority.

you can see what's wrong here, right?
you miss the point. while very few college students are part of the fraternity/sorority life, to them it's a big deal to pledge and be accepted into a fraternity/sorority. there's a reason they are separate. now due to woke nonsense you get a fat dude wearing lipstick perving out in a sorority.

you can see what's wrong here, right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah. And if you choose to live in a Sorority/Fraternity house, you sign a Lease. Just like any rental agreement. You just can’t leave. And while you’re a member, no matter where you live, you pay dues while you’re a member. But you can resign at anytime. I know this because I was a proud member of Delta Tau Delta. WVU chapter. Also known as Down Town Drunks!!!!!!! We were expelled a year after I graduated!!!!!!

It was the blueprint for Animal House. I had a 62 Cadillac and wreaked havoc in Morgantown. They finally towed it away.
They should all leave and let the tranny live by himself. He can pay everyone’s dues and rent while he’s at it. Mebbe you can pitch in. Originally Posted by bambino
I won't be pitching in, but I agree with the rest of your statement. It would be a pretty powerful point to make, and maybe just maybe, fix the problem.
I won't be pitching in, but I agree with the rest of your statement. It would be a pretty powerful point to make, and maybe just maybe, fix the problem. Originally Posted by tommy156

the problem is letting these freaks have access to what should be female only living arrangements.

do you support the "right" of a fat man wearing lipstick to be accepted as a "woman"?
These brave women were told they couldn't sue their sorority for its transgender policy unless they put their names on it. So they did.

When the the ultimate defeat of transgender ideology is written about in the history books one day, a considerable portion of it will give credit to the brave women like these who were unafraid to risk their careers and their safety to fight back:

Six of the seven women suing their [University of Wyoming] sorority for allegedly coercing its members into inducting a transgender person revealed their names in open court Thursday.

One woman has dropped out of the lawsuit.

The women were ordered to reveal their names by U.S. District Judge Alan Johnson, who is handling the case in the Cheyenne branch of the U.S. District Court.

On the one hand, it would seem paramount that these women are shielded from the potential for targeted attacks and harm. Indeed, the University of Wyoming actually increased its security around the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority house due to concerns of violence.

On the other hand, Johnson himself made a pretty decent point when he gave the order:

The bottom line is this. Lawsuits are public events, and the public, especially here, has an important interest in access to legal proceedings. ... Plaintiffs may not levy serious accusations without standing behind them.

It's hard stuff. Not easy. None of this is easy.

But the alternative is even worse. Consider why these ladies are suing their sorority:

[One] witness said that Langford often "claims (when another) person disagrees with him (it is) because he is transgender," according to the lawsuit. ...

Another has on at least five occasions entered the sorority house to find Langford sitting alone in a chair in the living room, staring at women as they walk past. She and other sorority members have noticed an erection visible through Langford's leggings during these instances, the suit alleges. ...

Langord also reportedly submitted "a blacklist to sorority leadership naming members who disagree with [his] induction."

These women just wanted to join a sorority and enjoy a fun tradition of college life. Instead they're being subject to sexual harassment, intimidation, and potential censure — all because they don't want a mentally unwell man in their women's organization.

Big respect must be given to these women for going through with it. They're taking a stand for women and girls everywhere, whose rights are being trampled, whose safety is being threatened, and whose opportunities are being denied.

Godspeed, ladies. Honored to know your names.

https://notthebee.com/article/these-...it-so-they-did