Tchaikovsky you old rascal

https://nypost.com/2023/05/01/woman-...c-concert/amp/

The Symphony No. 5 in E minor, Op. 64 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky was composed between May and August 1888.

It's still pleasing the ladies in 2023.

For all the guys who still can't figure out how to pleasure a woman... we salute you
It was probably fake.
The New York Post would never gaslight us with sensationalist trash or fake news.

What are your qualifications, sir? We need to know your body count and ratio to help establish credentials.

Joseph Fiennes other brother Magnus concluded differently and those brothers know how to please a woman.

Have you analyzed the audio?

Have you compared the audio to the Meg Ryan sample?

Are you the guy who said it was a medical emergency?
Well, the brain has always been the body's biggest erogenous zone. Smart people have better orgasms.
I'm very smart and I fake ALL of my orgasms.
I'm very smart and I fake ALL of my orgasms. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Can’t lie, I do that probably 1/2 the time at home. She gets home from work at like 2am and wants to bang for 4 hours. I’ve got work and kids and meals and laundry and every other fuckin thing in the morning. As long as she gets hers a couple times with daty I’m happy, so go at it for a few and pretend so I can get back to sleep.

It’s not from lack of attraction, there’s no issue at a reasonable time, but lil Jacuzzme revolts when woken out of a dead sleep and just wants to go back to bed. I don’t want to make her feel bad, and know she would, thinking I’m dissatisfied when it’s no issue at all. Frankly, it’s just as satisfying turning her into a pile of mush, so sensitive that just breathing on her neck afterwards causes uncontrollable convulsive shaking.

TMI maybe. I don’t care. A client force fed me way to much whiskey with lunch. .
Maybe she's faking it, too