Trumps test positive for stupidity. Corona 19 virus too

Karma's a bitch ain't it !!
The pathetic DPST's are gloating and praying for a POTUS funeral.

They have no humanity, morals, ethics, or anything not on comrade Xi and XiNn agenda set for the foolish sheeples. Originally Posted by oeb11
Damn, How did you figure it out? That was supposed to be secret. You got us. That's the plan. To hand the country over to China this January.
Is this what reading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories all day does to a person?
Damn, How did you figure it out? That was supposed to be secret. You got us. That's the plan. To hand the country over to China this January.
Is this what reading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories all day does to a person? Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Facebook is full of that shit. I had a relative recounting how Obama and Biden were part of a trafficking ring, the other day, and saying Covid deaths were 80% over-reported. He gets almost all of his ''news'' there. Of course he is targeted for these dumb tales, having lapped up others previously.
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Well - CT - i have to take your word about facebook - i refuse to participate there.

guess you have read the DPST facebook ' literature' and are an expert of all 'teh' Right wing white supremacist conspiracies!!!
'Right"!?
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Karma's a bitch ain't it !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman

For those expecting a better life under harris - it will be a real bitch!
Well - CT - i have to take your word about facebook - i refuse to participate there.

guess you have read the DPST facebook ' literature' and are an expert of all 'teh' Right wing white supremacist conspiracies!!!
'Right"!? Originally Posted by oeb11
So you’re just plain stupid all on your own.
For those expecting a better life under harris - it will be a real bitch! Originally Posted by oeb11
I’ll take my chances. We already know what comes with the other package.

And congratulations!

He just can’t help himself, Grace.

Biden has more class in his little finger than Trump has in his whole little hand. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is that why Biden was wearing a Wire during the Debate because he has class? Biden is weak classy people aren't weak.
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 05:33 PM
So you’re just plain stupid all on your own. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Awww - 1b1 is tossing S-bombs. How pathetic. not to mention- racist and marxist.

Being a good little cotton-picker down on 'teh' DPST racial identity Plantation.

The RTM button is your little friend.

As usual - nothing on the issues of 'teh' election!
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 05:34 PM
[/COLOR]
Is that why Biden was wearing a Wire during the Debate because he has class? Biden is weak classy people aren't weak. Originally Posted by Levianon17
multiple handles poster - Biden has more class in his little finger than Trump has in his whole little hand.
L-17 - it is for biden to properly crook his pinkie while sipping tea with 'teh' nomenklatura!
all 'teh' DPST sheeples are supporting an Elitist racist who has been sucking on 'teh' public trough all his life.
I just hope right about now Trumpy has a bleach iv going with a large blue light up his ass
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 06:23 PM
s - your depraved, racist, marxist hatred is clear for all to see
And so futile,and pathetic!
Get some professional help - just as blue meanie - your anti-gay imagery gives you away.

you are what you protest against and condemn.
Awww - 1b1 is tossing S-bombs. How pathetic. not to mention- racist and marxist.

Being a good little cotton-picker down on 'teh' DPST racial identity Plantation.

The RTM button is your little friend. Originally Posted by oeb11
<---- he's talking about that button.
Class....what are we English? I want a real American president and we are classless.
I just hope right about now Trumpy has a bleach iv going with a large blue light up his ass Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
I think right about now Trump is planning his next move on all you Liberal dope heads.