Trumps test positive for stupidity. Corona 19 virus too

Damn, How did you figure it out? That was supposed to be secret. You got us. That's the plan. To hand the country over to China this January.
Is this what reading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories all day does to a person? Originally Posted by TheWanderer

Well, we can see what reading Left wing propaganda and conspiracy theories did you you.

Any dumber than the idea that Trump would hand the US over to Russia? And then he keeps the sanctions, he sells Ukraine Javelin missiles capable of killing Russian soldiers, forces NATO members to give more money to counter Russian aggression, practically puts Russia out of the energy business by becoming the number one oil and gas producer in the world and lately is threatening Germany to not make deals with Russia on a gas pipeline which would deprive Putin of much needed revenue. Man, for somebody trying to hand America over to Putin, Trump is doing one shitty job in that regard but then it never was true, was it. Just Left wing propaganda and conspiracy theories.
Well, we can see what reading Left wing propaganda and conspiracy theories did you you.

Any dumber than the idea that Trump would hand the US over to Russia? And then he keeps the sanctions, he sells Ukraine Javelin missiles capable of killing Russian soldiers, forces NATO members to give more money to counter Russian aggression, practically puts Russia out of the energy business by becoming the number one oil and gas producer in the world and lately is threatening Germany to not make deals with Russia on a gas pipeline which would deprive Putin of much needed revenue. Man, for somebody trying to hand America over to Putin, Trump is doing one shitty job in that regard but then it never was true, was it. Just Left wing propaganda and conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Merkel is now being forced to back away from the nordstream pipeline deal over the alleged Nalvany russian poisoning.
Bill Stepian, Trump's campaign Manager, just became the 10th Covid positive from that Saturday super-spreader event, the press event with the incoming Justice Barret, who ironically is being rushed in so she can vote to kil the Affordable Care Act.

God don't like ugly.

Edit: now Chris Christie has tested positive.

Maybe we need to start counting the Republicans who have NOT contracted Covid this week!
Super spreader event? You really have drunk the koolaid. What do you call a mass protest?
Super spreader event? You really have drunk the koolaid. What do you call a mass protest? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I call it a mass protest.

I call Republicans contracting Covid at a love-in for a future SC Justice, who exposed her 7 children to the virus, borderline criminals.
Holy fuck are they dumb. The COVIDS-19 doesn’t give a care about who yous are or where yous are. If yous act irresponsibly, it’s going to get you.

This disease will like lay be renamed in honor of the Orange hoser. The Trump Plague.

It’s the Lord’s way of slapping the snots out of the stupid WSNDs for their evil ways.
Holy fuck are they dumb. The COVIDS-19 doesn’t give a care about who yous are or where yous are. If yous act irresponsibly, it’s going to get you.

This disease will like lay be renamed in honor of the Orange hoser. The Trump Plague.

It’s the Lord’s way of slapping the snots out of the stupid WSNDs for their evil ways. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No joke, I think the Lord on high is sending a message. He can be mocked, but ultimately will get you praising him. The Trump people have been worshipping the Orange One. The Old Testament informs us that God is a jealous God, and will not be mocked. God don't like ugly.
I call it a mass protest.

I call Republicans contracting Covid at a love-in for a future SC Justice, who exposed her 7 children to the virus, borderline criminals. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lemme get this straight.... You think a brilliant, highly acclaimed federal District Court judge on her way to lifetime tenure on the nation's highest court is a "borderline criminal".

But "protesters" who spraypaint, deface and set fire to public buildings, tear down public monuments, loot and burn down private businesses, and injure or kill hundreds of police officers are NOT criminal.

Thanks for clarifying how depraved and criminal your thinking is!!
God don't like ugly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have a family member who always tells me that because she is religious and I don't go to church. She goes every Sunday. I'm like you sure the fuck don't seem to care when I am ugly and crooked as fuck when I do your taxes. It is all legal, but I still feel a bit dirty. It's funny how she can look past that with no problem but looks down on me because I don't go to church. LOL
Let's hope Cruz and Cornyn were close by ...
So everyone with Covid .... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did someone say the Trumps are "with Covid"?

Other than the antiTrumpers?

It's too bad some of these nutcases posting on here don't have a "black light" in their pocket when the leave one those spas they frequent so they can "light up" their germs! Those of you who want the Trumps to die should look in the mirror!

As was clearly revealed last night .... if the Trump Team can get infected in the Oval Office .... what are your chances in a spa ....

.... or even in a grocery store? Nil!
STFU. You really are an asshole.
You're projecting again.
The pathetic DPST's are gloating and praying for a POTUS funeral.

They have no humanity, morals, ethics, or anything not on comrade Xi and XiNn agenda set for the foolish sheeples. Originally Posted by oeb11
Did he really need to go to Walter Reed i amsure they hve some bleach at the WH and maybe a blck light to shove up his ass also
Yes, ob1 is losing it and lying his ass off. I've used the word "cocksucking" 3 times this year. You're a pathetic liar.
You misspelled "the" 25 times yesterday.
How funny you showcase your own short coming.
Funny but not suprising.

Interesting - for Once - Blue Meanie posts a thread without 'cocksucking" prominently in the title.

is 'Groupthik" of the DNC and Comrade Xi evolving????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Did he really need to go to Walter Reed i amsure they hve some bleach at the WH and maybe a blck light to shove up his ass also Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

Walter Reed is where they send losers and suckers, isn't it?