Trumps test positive for stupidity. Corona 19 virus too

I'm watching the Cowboys game now, and the same horrible commercial has aired several times. Some ''former NFL pro, Jack Brewer, black guy, narrates that Trump ''brought black unemployment down to 3.5%, and Biden had mass incarcerated black men, while Trump set us free''.

He neglects to mention the rate is 12.1 today, and Trumps current campaign seeks stronger law and order, presumably incarcerating many BLM Negroes who are destroying ''Democrat run cities''.

Pandering like Hell. Never heard of Jack Brewer. I guess the stupid Trump campaign thinks airing that during football broadcasts, will be effective. Like Burgess Owens, a long retired Negro NFL Safety, whom FOX has on regularly, to provide cred.

They had to scrape Jack Brewer off a toilet seat... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, I reckon if you had your druthers, all dem "Negroes" would stay locked down on the dim-retard plantation, eh chungster?

Mebbe you should organize a few dim-retard posses to go out and hunt down dem insolent insubordinate escapees!!