Any thoughts on this site guys?

www.rubmaps.com

I hear it's fucking amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical. Seems like a great place to get your jerk on though.
It's a bit of a crap-shoot, quality wise. In other words, YMMV based on your area. If you prefer AMPs, it's a great place to find out about the ones in your area, but reviews could suffer from quality issues just as they sometimes do on this site.
The web gods over there are sometimes not up to speed, but I haven't had any real issues on a customer service level. The do sometimes end up listing places as closed, even though it's obvious to the locals that the place is still in operation. No real way of knowing how they determine that it's closed and it can be difficult to get a place out of that status. Also, while they allow multiple pictures of a place, there is no way to add pics after the first ones get approved, except via email and I've yet to see that work. Getting info changed about a place, e.g. new phone number, can be like pulling teeth.
They have a forum on the site, but I haven't really used it in a few months.
Otherwise, its really not a bad source of information.
Note: They also have a sister site called rubads.com that just seems to be a scrubbing of BP's Therapuetic and BodyRubs section.
They want my money to read the reviews. Ain't happening.
Being that all of the OP's 5 posts are shilling a certain other site, it really looks to me like this is some sort of spam.
www.rubmaps.com

I hear it's fucking amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical. Seems like a great place to get your jerk on though. Originally Posted by InYoEyez
Every one of your posts talks about rubmaps.

Give it up asshole, we are NOT paying to read reviews. Take your business elsewhere.
Every one of your posts talks about rubmaps.

Give it up asshole, we are NOT paying to read reviews. Take your business elsewhere. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Lol wow, they do!
www.rubmaps.com

I hear it's fucking amazing, but I'm a bit skeptical. Seems like a great place to get your jerk on though. Originally Posted by InYoEyez
5 posts,and all of them mention rubmaps.
can you say shill
Isn't that against the site rules?