Sex club questions and Sex slave auction fantasy

The public humiliation thread brought up some interesting thoughts for me and some questions.

First, there was some discussion about sex clubs. I've heard of them, but I've never been to one. I find the concept fascinating, and quite honestly I'd be interested in trying one out. With that in mind, I have lots of questions.

First, what is the difference between a sex club and a swingers club. I'm somewhat more familiar with how swingers clubs work, but not so much a sex club.

Second, if there is a significant difference, just how does a sex club operate? Are there P4P ladies there waiting for clients, or is it bring your own friend for play? Are solo guys frowned on much like swingers clubs, or can a single guy show up and expect to have a good time?

Third, what are some suggestions for a solo guy like me who may be interested in experiencing a sex club? There are none where I live (Florida Panhandle), but I would be willing to take a road trip to visit one. The closest cities that I can think of that may have sex clubs are New Orleans and Atlanta. I'm sure Houston and Dallas have them, and I would not be opposed to visiting those places.

Now for my fantasy. Again, the public humiliation thread served as an inspiration. Now, this fantasy is not necessarily about public humiliation but there is a bit of a BDSM theme to it. My fantasy (which I've had since I was a teenager) is to be on auction as a sex slave for women of the the upper class. In my fantasy, I'm being bid on by about 6-10 different women. The winning bidder is a mature (30 yo to 40 yo) governess to a young (18- to early 20s) rich girl who has been sheltered her entire life. The governess decides it is time for the girl to learn about sex. In my fantasy, I'm essentially a teaching aid for the governess. With the young girl watching, the governess and I go through a variety of actions. The governess shows the girl how to give a blowjob. I demonstrate on the governess how a man eats out a girls pussy. The governess and I go through a variety of positions. When we are finished with our demonstration, it is time for the young girl to see how well she learned as we essentially repeat from the start only this time the governess looks on. Finally, at one point, the governess can't take it any more and joins in to open up the young girl's eyes to being bi. For this fantasy to work, I'd need 2 willing partners (one in her 30s/40s and the other 18-22ish). For it to really work, I'd like to have 2 to 5 other ladies to help start the fantasy as other "bidders" and one other person to be the auctioneer; although, I could probably work the fantasy whereas I was also the autioneer (selling myself). Given the scope of this fantasy, I figure it would last about 2 hours maybe slightly longer. The thought of doing this in a public sex club where others might be watching or looking on would be extremely hot. Yeah, I know this is just a fantasy, but if I could even come 10% close to playing it out, it would be awesome.
Interesting fantasy! I am a member of two swinger's club's in Philadelphia. I would consider them sex club's, they are clean have fantasy room's, jacuzzi's etc. There are plenty of single men that go there as well. Also there are P4P ladie's there, just very very discreet one's I say that because I visit there. Ha! If your ever in Philadelphia look me up, I'll introduce you, even if I'm not your type. There are plenty of ladie's there for you.
I can see myself in a room full of providers who gang bang me with strap ons and all sorts of other activities.