Police women Broward County on now doing backpage stings.

On TLC right now..I think it's a rerun
These John's are stupid. She asked him what he wants and he goes "full service" then she asks him what is it and that forced him to say what he wants thus constituting as solicitation.

So that's the rule.

Now I see why there isn't much police stings because if a dude comes in, doesn't say shit, keeps the money in an envelope on the dresser and lays down for a massage and does small talk, the woman is all in and has to give it up.
I would not count on things being done by the book when the camera is off. If LE wants a bust they are going to get it. That is why I don't see unknowns or go to AMP's....Bill
These John's are stupid. She asked him what he wants and he goes "full service" then she asks him what is it and that forced him to say what he wants thus constituting as solicitation.

So that's the rule.

Now I see why there isn't much police stings because if a dude comes in, doesn't say shit, keeps the money in an envelope on the dresser and lays down for a massage and does small talk, the woman is all in and has to give it up. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Age old saying always applies: "You might beat the rap but you can't beat the ride."
I heard about a cop that saw a provider so he could get am ok to see other girls then he started busting them. Then they went back and busted the one that they used to get ok'd. I am sure they won't be going by the book. Best advice I ever got was see girls on here or girls you know are legit. Stay away from bp and cl unless they add here as well then they may be ok.