Long time no eccie (for me) lol….

Hello all,

It’s been almost 7+ years since I last used this site. I see not much has changed. I just wanted to make a post to say hello to old friends. I’m glad to see some old faces on here
Wow 7yrs. Time does fly. I remember your ads.
morning Bailey
Well open the barn door this morn and a pleasant surprise. Welcome back.
  • Emmie
  • 04-29-2022, 11:21 AM
OMG Bailey....welcome back doll! If you need anything let me know darling!
I think she has been back off and on thought i saw a review of her a while back but always a very cute girl but with mixed reviews.
I dont think she is gfe from what i remember but definitely hot
I think she has been back off and on thought i saw a review of her a while back but always a very cute girl but with mixed reviews.
I dont think she is gfe from what i remember but definitely hot Originally Posted by BigDeal
Again why I say this site NEVER changed lol. Hon my reviews aren’t mixed I’m just not gfe never was and never will be. I do prefer to offer services that I am comfortable with and offer plenty of info online by review or on my posts that detail that fact. I’m always respectful and sweet, on time, clean and advertise my looks honestly. Part of the reason I’ve left this site alone is the disrespect based on how I conduct myself because you and others don’t agree. I apologize I wasn’t bullied into offering things im not comfortable with
OMG Bailey....welcome back doll! If you need anything let me know darling! Originally Posted by Emmie
Thank you hon as stated below your comment by notabigdeal I have been around just not on this site. I came back about 2 years ago after a long break.
Again why I say this site NEVER changed lol. Hon my reviews aren’t mixed I’m just not gfe never was and never will be. I do prefer to offer services that I am comfortable with and offer plenty of info online by review or on my posts that detail that fact. I’m always respectful and sweet, on time, clean and advertise my looks honestly. Part of the reason I’ve left this site alone is the disrespect based on how I conduct myself because you and others don’t agree. I apologize I wasn’t bullied into offering things im not comfortable with Originally Posted by BaileythePistol
Hun there was no disrespect, you took it that way. I didnt bully you nor have I ever seen nothing more than pics of you, which if Im correct complimented your beauty.
Bailey Its your biz you run it however, its your body you do you boo.
No worries, I just posted what I remember and you confirmed what I said that you are not GFE...no worries. I was just sharing information love ..thats all!
So before you get all worked up...please accept my apologie if you were offended, which you shouldnt have been.
notabigdeal Originally Posted by BaileythePistol
How adorable and clever, I can understand your little jab there and of course Im exactly what you termed because Im not putting money in your pocket. If I was Id be the Real Deal
I Know you want me!
Emmie dear can you chat with Bailey and confirm to her my complete gentlemanly ways.
Glad you stopped by to say hello.
Hun there was no disrespect, you took it that way. I didnt bully you nor have I ever seen nothing more than pics of you, which if Im correct complimented your beauty.
Bailey Its your biz you run it however, its your body you do you boo.
No worries, I just posted what I remember and you confirmed what I said that you are not GFE...no worries. I was just sharing information love ..thats all!
So before you get all worked up...please accept my apologie if you were offended, which you shouldnt have been. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Again YOU are disrespectful. You get on almost all my positive reviews and call them lackluster only because gfe is not an option. And I don’t believe you know your disrespectful so I just made sure you were aware on my end that it is noticed. I’m not at all worked up but you only prove my point by making it your mission to take a very vanilla post and make it about my “mixed reviews” that all recommend yes…. . This is nothing new so it does not upset me by far. However I will call bullshit when it’s posted as unsolicited info. I truly hope your life isn’t as miserable as you come off online and maybe one day you will find peace within without this website.

Moving forward I hope you think before you post such petty things and not message me telling me that the only reason you called my reviews mixed is because I’m not gfe. Knowing mixed reviews means good and bad.
Again YOU are disrespectful. You get on almost all my positive reviews and call them lackluster only because gfe is not an option. And I don’t believe you know your disrespectful so I just made sure you were aware on my end that it is noticed. I’m not at all worked up but you only prove my point by making it your mission to take a very vanilla post and make it about my “mixed reviews” that all recommend yes…. . This is nothing new so it does not upset me by far. However I will call bullshit when it’s posted as unsolicited info. I truly hope your life isn’t as miserable as you come off online and maybe one day you will find peace within without this website.

Moving forward I hope you think before you post such petty things and not message me telling me that the only reason you called my reviews mixed is because I’m not gfe. Knowing mixed reviews means good and bad. Originally Posted by BaileythePistol
Bailey we can banter all fuckin day but Im not gonna see you and your not gonna see me, But as far as the "bullshit comment" you can slap lipstick on a pig and try to call it something else but in the end its still a pig. Lol
Your certainly not that but my point is...
You are not GFE and I dont care I was just sharing that info, nor do you promote that but I said and you know as well as I do you have your share of yes/no reviews although some of those were early on in your hooker career. As you know in my Pm to you extending an olive branch for my comments which were far from disrespectful. I Tried to have a civil conversation in private about my comments and your still pissed so it is what it is. At this point IDGAF.
But Ill be the adult and let you have your ThreAD Back and get back to my amazing non miserable life.
I stand by my mixed reviews comment
Thats all folks.
Your still cute though.
Defining GFE would be a start. Means different things to different people. Some equate it with full bareback. Most envision kissing, cuddling, bbbj, daty...etc
Defining GFE would be a start. Means different things to different people. Some equate it with full bareback. Most envision kissing, cuddling, bbbj, daty...etc Originally Posted by kcjbc58
I would say she has been clear she is cbj from at least early on and maybe even from the start. My recollection is her assertion that her offered services was most of the negative talk about her, but I don't remember everything.
BigDeal seems to be a bit misunderstood. He voices his opinion, sometimes a little harshly, but overall, he’s a good guy. He cares about the ladies, and I would venture to guess that he would kick anyone’s ass that tried to treat a woman in a negative way.

I have met Bailey once, probably about seven years ago. She was charming, and absolutely beautiful. I knew she did not offer gfe, and still had a great time with her. She’s a sweetheart. If she’s not for you, so be it.

It ain’t rocket science. See who you want. Don’t disparage those who don’t offer the menu you want. There’s someone for everyone. With everything going on in the world, fucks for bucks should be the least of our worries.