URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Off Cantrell
Activities: Talking kissing and all the good stuff
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short,thick and sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for review. She used to go by another name and lived in NLR. Fun girl when she takes it serious.
Any place to see said pics? Searching phone # came up with nothing :/
Try looking at her account here
The Lady's Profile can be found here - https://eccie.net/member.php?u=636118
Thanks for review. She used to go by another name and lived in NLR. Fun girl when she takes it serious. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

Do you remember the other name?
Think she went by Girl Next Door or something like that.
Think she went by Girl Next Door or something like that. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I wish she was The Girl Next Door in Conway but they're two different girls... Unless my eyes have gotten REALLY bad.
Different girls
Not to confuse anyone. Conway girl next door is up there as one of the worst. The review is on a different girl and went by a different name but I couldn't remember for the life of me.
Not to confuse anyone. Conway girl next door is up there as one of the worst. The review is on a different girl and went by a different name but I couldn't remember for the life of me. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

This one is EricaR
Many years ago Ginger Doll went by that handle, now I'm showing
my age.
I just figured out who she is. I found her on seeking a few years ago. She had made a p411 account then disappeared. She was a hell of a good time and not sure why I did not do a review.
I just figured out who she is. I found her on seeking a few years ago. She had made a p411 account then disappeared. She was a hell of a good time and not sure why I did not do a review. Originally Posted by hoursefly2

Hey you did do a review on her...short stuff.