To Lighten The Mood

Just something to lighten the mood around here. Its too drama filled.....laugh, its good for you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg slap.jpg (25.8 KB, 180 views) File Type: jpg halloween3.jpg (11.4 KB, 180 views) File Type: jpg halloween2.jpg (23.6 KB, 179 views)
Great post Ms Elena! Couldn't agree more - too much drama, not enough fun around these parts!

Great pics! Definitely made me smile.
  • 10-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi!

Hope you are well!

We met a couple of years ago...

My profile now says FLA, but I used to be in the mid-west where I met a fabulous Doxen 'wink wink'.

All the best to you!
Who moved this? Isn't there supposed to be a tag by a MOD when something is moved?

Why move this to the sandbox? There's nothing but depressing and drama posts in CoEd and the one pic does have something to do work and co workers, so technically it is work related.
I couldn't agree more Ms.Elena ...
  • Modda
  • 10-24-2013, 09:29 AM
This doesn't belong to Co-Ed as there is nothing related to 'Hobby', if the topic doesn't belong to hobby related then it should go to 'Sandbox' and so CK moved it here, which is a right move.

I know you are trying to deviate people from the drama.
Work with me here Modda. lol
This doesn't belong to Co-Ed as there is nothing related to 'Hobby', if the topic doesn't belong to hobby related then it should go to 'Sandbox' and so CK moved it here, which is a right move.

I know you are trying to deviate people from the drama. Originally Posted by Modda
Yes it is interesting to note that one of the checkers players was lauding CK recently for keeping this board from "going off the rails"..seems to me that he has been accelerating the drama lately....

And not for the first time...
I appreciate the humor!