Some things never go out of Style

It seems we can learn from the past.
Attached Files File Type: pdf Those were the days!.pdf (102.0 KB, 129 views)
I fear modern ladies are untrainable in past ways.
YIKES! "obey him" and "a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's" I would have fail BIG TIME in that sex ed class! My satisfaction comes first.
YIKES! "obey him" and "a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's" I would have fail BIG TIME in that sex ed class! My satisfaction comes first. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
On the clock?
On the clock? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Sure, why not?

Anyway, a girl is wetter and tighter after you make her cum, so it is better for the man to warm her up as well.
Gosh, am I going to get beat up if I admit to agreeing with most of these statements?

Aside from the "be obedient and uncomplaining but register any reluctance by remaining silent" and "do not pressure him in any way to stimulate intimacy" I already practice what is mentioned in the book. Even if that means falling asleep in my makeup and contacts or waiting for my suitor to fall asleep before removing the contacts/makeup, I DO want to look my best for him at bedtime.

Times have changed, however...these days, the men I am intimate with find immense satisfaction in pleasing me first. In fact, I can't remember a time when a gent was all about himself while spending time with me.
It's almost like some early submissive training manual, lol!
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Gosh, am I going to get beat up if I admit to agreeing with most of these statements?

. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie

Beat up? More like proposed to!
Gosh, am I going to get beat up if I admit to agreeing with most of these statements? Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
Beat up? More like proposed to! Originally Posted by WTF
Times have changed but I would agree with WTF Lynette. Keep in mind for what was written the man has to be the leader and do what he is supposed to do... FIRST. Most in this country do not do that even if they claim to be Christians even though that is the way it is supposed to be. Two becoming one is far more than just sex but I digress... see what you started WTF?
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2010, 08:30 PM
see what you started WTF? Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
You can blame it all on me

....especially if you hook me up with your avatar.
Gosh, am I going to get beat up if I admit to agreeing with most of these statements? Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
Actually Lynette, the art that has been lost by many of today's modern women, is the ability to lead a man to do all kinds of things for her, while at the same time making him believe it was all his idea.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2010, 08:52 PM
It's the Jackass's you gotta watch out for Lynette
Actually Lynette, the art that has been lost by many of today's modern women, is the ability to lead a man to do all kinds of things for her, while at the same time making him believe it was all his idea. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
A little bit of insinuation can go a long way.
Beat up? More like proposed to! Originally Posted by WTF
Indeed. Earl Grey tea for me in the morning, Lynette Marie, si vous plais.