International Women's Day

I would just like to wish everybody a happy International Women's Day!

International Women's Day is a national holiday in China, Russia, Vietnam and Bulgaria. Not here but we can still celebrate women's rights and how far we have come...with time, sex workers will also have a day to celebrate how far they've come to decriminalize the work they do! (International Sex Worker Rights Day is March 3, btw.)

International Women's Day (IWD) was honored the first time in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland in 1911. More than one million women and men attended IWD rallies campaigning for women's rights to work, vote, be trained, to hold public office and end discrimination...click here to read more about this special day!
I have quite a few international lady friends. Because this holiday isn't acknowledged in the US, I had mostly discounted it. That was several years ago, as I was told in no uncertain terms that this was an important event.

Now, I make sure to contact each one of them and personally wish them well on this day.
So should we celebrate by seeing a lady that was born in another country?
So should we celebrate by seeing a lady that was born in another country? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Nothing's wrong with spreading a little "international love", if you ask me.
Nothing's wrong with spreading a little "international love", if you ask me. Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
Here, here!!

Enjoy your day, ladies!!! If I can do anything to help y'all with that... do let a body know!!!

y'all?
body??

Damn, I've been down here entirely TOO long....
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Nothing's wrong with spreading a little "international love", if you ask me. Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
All we gotta do is ask?

I'd like a little French love.

Watch that Sisyphus dude, my guess is he will want to go around the world!
All we gotta do is ask?

I'd like a little French love.

Watch that Sisyphus dude, my guess is he will want to go around the world! Originally Posted by WTF
I have all the assortment that's needed. Which do you prefer: Latex, leather or silk?

• WTF
  • 03-09-2010, 03:28 PM
I have all the assortment that's needed. Which do you prefer: Latex, leather or silk?

Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy

Saliva

Saliva

Originally Posted by WTF
I hope you can kiss as good as how you talk.
I hope you can kiss as good as how you talk. Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
Word on the street is that his putting is OK but needs help with his long game.
Watch that Sisyphus dude, my guess is he will want to go around the world! Originally Posted by WTF
Nah... just a little thing I like to call up the hill & down the hill.... a lot!!!!
I saw my sugarbaby yesterday. Spent time BCD and bought her a few things. Does that count as support?
I saw my sugarbaby yesterday. Spent time BCD and bought her a few things. Does that count as support? Originally Posted by SR Only
I'd give you and "attaboy" for that.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2010, 08:08 AM
I hope you can kiss as good as how you talk. Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
Nic, my lips wasn't where I was hoping the majority of your Saliva
would wind up on. Though it would be a nice start.

Word on the street is that his putting is OK but needs help with his long game. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
MA...Remember driving is fo sho, putting is fo da dough.

Nah... just a little thing I like to call up the hill & down the hill.... a lot!!!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Ms Morgandy sure appears to have a couple of nice hills and a wonderful looking valley.
Ms Morgandy sure appears to have a couple of nice hills and a wonderful looking valley. Originally Posted by WTF
Truer words may never have been spoken!