Towering Infernos

I didn't want to hijack EL's thread about women of color...but one of the last poster's websight did make me wonder?...

What about you women who tower over us "vertically challenged" clients?

I mean, I am not a pip-squeak, but you take a woman who is already 5' 10" or taller, put her in some heels...and Wow, she is way up there.

Do you consider that a help or a hinderence?
“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?”

No topping Robert Browning on the subject....

...what's that??

...he wasn't talking about dating women taller than himself when he said that???

Well then... what's the point?????
I love tall women....they don't intimidate me in the least, even in heels
(Ignore my insensitive remark.)
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Just change shoes with her

I understand sometimes having an inferno of a woman towering over you can make you feel a little vertically challenged...but maybe you'd like to, just for a few brief moments, relinquish control to a sexy vixen, and forget about all your worries of the day....

Never fear, the shoes usually end up flying off, anyway... ;-) But it can be fun to leave 'em on, too!
(Ignore my insensitive remark.) Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
OMG, MA!! If we have evolved to where your telling me you are 6 foot tall is insulting...then things have gotten waaaay too sensitve.
Awww RK I'm going to take a wild guess and say my website was the catalyst for this post? If it makes you more comfortable, If we ever met I would just immediately kneel or get down on all fours to put you at ease (or at attention, whichever you prefer)
If we ever met I would just immediately kneel or get down on all fours to put you at ease (or at attention, whichever you prefer) Originally Posted by Jeanne_Smith
That might be just about right!!
This is a qoute from my Dad about tall women. We are both about 5'-6"

"When you are nose to nose, your toes are in it.
When you are toe to toe, your nose is in it.
You gotta' love tall women."
Just change shoes with her

Originally Posted by WTF
only you would've thought of something like that.
Do you consider that a help or a hinderence?
There's a market and a method for eveything.

One of our local ladies is very tall, 6'0" in her stockings I believe. In many ways she is very similar to me; we are both redheads, we both have ample bosoms, we are both feisty, well-spoken and emotionally mature. Only, I'm a foot shorter than she is. We struck up a doubles partnership and billed ourselves as "The Long and Short of It", quite possibly Texas' only tag-team redheads. You wouldn't believe the response we got. (Actually, I bet you would.)
. You wouldn't believe the response we got. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
Well, if you ever get back on the "open market" perhaps we will.
I LOVE a woman who can look me in the eye! Of course I'm 6'6" also. The only one ever was a basketball player back in high school. (WAY back)!
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
OMG, MA!! If we have evolved to where your telling me you are 6 foot tall is insulting...then things have gotten waaaay too sensitve. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
To sensitive is putting it mildly!

I have had to put MA, SR , and a few other on ignore (well not on ignoe...just ignore. I haven't figured out how to put a person on ignore) for fear of hurting their feelings!.................now DG. Poor fella thinks I called him a liar. I was hoping he would step up and say it wasn't so but if he thinks it so...that is enough for me. He will be ignored. I will miss him but some things are just meant to be.

I had been trying to be extra sensitive at certain times of the month. Nothing has worked. I'd even give each and every one of them a strand of my hair if I thought it would help us be buddies! Nope, I think certain folks are best left alone. It has taken me many years to come to this realization. Some folks are just way to serious for me and my kind. (my kind, ''WTF's kind'', I kinda like how that sounds..."WTF, You and your kinda aren't welcome'round these parts") Much thanks to or moderator, John Bull, for helping me see the light. I'm not sure how many points one gets before you kick'em out the door but you have me well on my way! I'll always appreciate that.