A reason to buy Sirius Satellite Radio: The Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty contest on Howard Stern

A reason to buy Sirius Satellite Radio: The Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty contest on Howard Stern.

It is about to air NOW. I think you can get access on line (I'm listening that way).
have it in my office
You're watching this contest on the radio!!?????
I said I'm listening. The gossip shows had clips this evening (not ET though).
A beauty contest you can't see??? Now, that's novel!
With Stern, you get the visual. Go to howardstern.com and there should be pics. O do pay-pre-view and get HowardTV. Site is getting hammered so you may not be able to get on.
I really and truly didn’t like the programming on XM. So I paid my money and got the thing to switch to Sirius. Then they merged, and now I’m back to the same programming the XM had. It’s really sad :-(. When they do get a play list that I totally love they tinker with it. I guess it’s like political candidates that I like. It’s the kiss of death to have me vote for you.
Already had sirius...and like it.

But have to admit, I've never been a Stern fan. I just don't get it...or him. So, I'll just stick to some of the classic rock channels.
Already had sirius...and like it.

But have to admit, I've never been a Stern fan. I just don't get it...or him. So, I'll just stick to some of the classic rock channels. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I never really got him either. Never got Imus either.
I never really got him either. Never got Imus either. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I grew up in high school listening to Imus (Anus in the morning). But the bits he was doing in the seventies never changed. Then Stern came to NY in the early eighties. It changed the landscape of radio. It was entertaining. You never knew what could or would happen.

The same holds true today. Sure all those words we'd *never* say are said. But if you have a chance to listen when he interviews someone, especially a "name," you realize how good he is. Whether Ron Howard or Francis Ford Coppola they become great interviews. Stern pulls stuff out of people that they are surprised that they talk about.

Who else would think A) Have a TG Mistress Beauty Pageant and B) pull it off. Didja know one of the girls said Tiger was "larger" than Michael Jordan or was fabulous in bed (they all said that). Sorry, that as Stern would say: is Radio Gold.

Plus on Satellite Radio there are few if any commercials. I can barely stand listening to terrestrial radio these days.
There was a time when Stern had a weekly dial-a-date. One week it was with a virgin, and so forth. NBC in NY nixed after the week which Stern had dail-a-date with a hooker.
I participated in one (Dial-A-Date). Came in second place. Income was my deficit (still holds true? ). More to the story but not for public consumption. Buy me a drink and I'll tell more. Also played "Death Trivia" (answer: Mama Cass Elliot choked on a sandwich), "Guess Who's the Jew" and I think another one (might have been D-A-D). Won a Smiler's Salami and a Steve Perry album (it was a give away because the cover had a notch in it). Yeah, I *guess* you could say I was a fan.

BTW, Stern's site was hammered yesterday and this morning. Up and running now. Cute dates Tiger had.