Encounter: Merry Christmas Mongers - Luna 2.0 at Leisure

User ID: -
Date: 12/28/2023
Name: YuYu/Lili
Phone: 505-464-8150
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...5/941811291334
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: 733 San Mateo
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, Nuru, Cowgirl, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: jawline, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: YuYu is a sexy little thing! Very cute, 5'1", about 130# with an amazing rack (D-DD). I am pretty sure they're MM but they're that good that it's tough to tell. This girl is another Luna. The STG ad says "Lili" but she told me she was YuYu. Could be there's another tiny sexy thing with DDs at that location? I'm guessing it's the same girl
Recommendation: Yes
Can attest. One of the more attractive AMPs. Not quite a large as Luna, but an amazing figure. Only bad habit she had was positioning her legs so I couldn’t get more than a few inches in. Other than not being able to full-stroke her, thumbs up.
Half-ass massage where she’s straddling your back, but the impression she gives on your lower back feels amazing.
Does anyone know if she is still at this location or one of the other shops in this group? Thanks.
I've seen her too... Don't know if she's still there... She's definitely easy on the eyes. Tits are prob 34d. Smaller frame so they look impressive for sure. She's flirty and friendly, but she's not wild like Luna... She can't take it, where Luna wants more than you can give.... Lol. But it's fresh meat .. nice change of pace.
Well shit. That is a bummer!!
Well I just went to 733 San Mateo. Yoyo is what she told me her name was. She is ok looking, big MM's, wide hips. My experience was no where close to Luna or Mila. It was very mechanical. The massage was subpar and included a towel placed on my back the entire time she was massaging. I wouldn't recommend this place.