If it is not discussed

• oden
  • 05-06-2010, 11:41 PM
If you are receiving a bbbj and you have not discussed cim should you declare "there she blows" or assume it is ok. To be clear, I'm not talking about grabbing head or hair and forcing anything, just letting things go naturally.

Even if she is bbbjnqns should you give a warning or do most providers know that the big moment is eminent.

Ladies, please chime in.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-07-2010, 12:49 AM
It would be quite wise to not assume anything.

Unless you are absolutely certain that she will accommodate, you had better let her know when it is time.
I always give a heads up when I'm about the blow.
I always ask ahead of time. Some ladies charge extra for CIM so best to know ahead of time. Also research helps of the review sections as there are many ladies who are CIM friendly.
...Always gives the heads up. But I am sure my body language gives it away as well!
Uhhh...Yup. You should always let the ladies know when the release is about to happen --especially if you haven't worked this part out before rounding third and heading for home--for a number of reasons.
- it's the right thing to do.
- if you don't, you're probably not going to have the happiest of endings.
- if you don't, you're probably going to come across as a fucking asshole; and deservedly so.

Believe it or not, surprises aren't always appreciated. Turn the tables, how would you feel if she sprung her own little surprise on you---say for instance, her "Monthly visitor" just arrived....and she failed to mention it. Not too cool, huh? Same dealio with with the pop.

Just let her know and everybody will be happier all the way around. Trust me on this one.

I usually know when the blow is about to happen. But I love being told when they are there, only because it turns me on even know. Making myself stop to slow down and make it last even longer. but that is just me.
But very good points have been made... most girls charge more for cim and it is a good idea to ask prior to the meet on such subjects. lol.

licks and kisses to all.
What a good question...

I would say that most providers know when that moment is about to happen. It's not just body language that gives it away guys...

Anatomy .. when a man is about to reach orgasm.. his member gets harder and his boys tighten up and move more towards their leader. His abs will tighten up and hips may thrust a little forward. If a provider is not CIM friendly she will probably smoothly transition into HJ mode to finish it off.

However, with that being said.. not all providers may not know to pay attention to those little tells. But it will pay off in the end for her if she does. For instance, lets say he just got there and you are working your mouth well and he starts to act like he is going to blow, to pull back and slow the pace and change it up a bit will make it last longer. Not all guys can do MSOG, so it's best to find that out before you go for the gold. Because the last thing that you want is to make his time with you end short and him not get to experience your full menu because you got it done with a BJ. Thats Cheating ! lmao

As far as telling the provider, at this point in my life it doesn't matter much if he tells me or not. I do not mind either way ... because one I already know... and two I don't want him to be distracted.... BUT.. and thats a big BUT... when I was younger and with a man.. I wanted him to tell me so I could prepare myself. The first time I ever experienced CIM is probably the funniest story I know. Ask me one time guys cause its effin HILARIOUS!

So, my answer is that if there is not a sufficient amount of evidence.. IE reviews that she does it... then I would give a heads up... NO pun intended. LOL
I usually discuss it at the beginning that way I dont have to stop when its almost time and ruin the moment. But i agree you should never assume and should never let go unless you know the particular lady you are with is ok with.
Well there is nothing as sexy as a provider puking your spooge back into your cocknballs, so probably giving me a heads up is not a bad idea. Sometimes, the velocity of the ejaculationt hits the wrong reflex or is in the wrong position and triggers a convulsive, non-voluntary spasm of my barf response. Despite the "known" physical hints, some dudes are hard to read and most of the time I am so into it that I forget.

Just say, "Hey, Spooge ahoy baby!". That's hot.
I'd let her know
Thanks, Franks, for bringing to mind an episode from my youth I'd tried to suppress. As you can see from the rest of the thread, err on the side of announcing the impending fireworks.

And much as I respect BlueLady, personally I never mix humor with serious play. Intentionally anyway. (All providers who are rushing to comment on past sessions, please refrain.)
Willen, you are too cute....I think that is so sexy!
Even if she is bbbjnqns should you give a warning or do most providers know that the big moment is eminent. Originally Posted by oden
There is a least one professional in the mix..... Read the ads, reviews, make your decision as to who and let nature take it's course....

Would you discuss with a GF before hand what you were about to do?

Seems kind of odd to me.....

Your paying her based on the skills advertised.... You should by no means get less than what was advertised nor should you need to be the one to clarify the rules......
You should always give a "heads up" beforehand if it wasn't already known. You know what happens when you assume.

And in this case, you would be the only ass :P