A rate hike after a session question

Let me throw this out for an opinion.. I found someone of Backpage, a cutie, average looks but could be sexy with the hair done right, smaller body but very curvy.. nice boobs not big but with the small body I thought her body was HOT.. she didn’t have an incall place of her own so she would do outcalls to homes… out calls to my house is out! Her donation was $0.75---NOT $175 for out call & $0.85 for incall—that would involve her getting a room. Service level was told over the phone, FBSM with HE---again for $0.85. That was a good deal, I saw her 4 times & each time she went nude for about 25 of the 60 minutes, that was +$.40 which totaled $1.25..& I would throw in a bit more and NEVER questioned it! NO kissing of any kind, but DATY.. but somewhat limited and no cum for her any of the 4 times. She then gets a rental house of her own, & she send me a txt & invited me over & that her rates have “Changed”--- NOTE – NOT increased but “CHANGED”… same massage same finish nude was not $.00…I am thinking she has dropped it from $.25 to $.00 due to not having to rent a hotel room. OK show up get the same nude session as before (nude for 25 of the 60 min).. drop $ + and leave… I get a call within 3 min.. already out of the subdivision & she said I didn’t leave enough… she told me her rates had gone up… we agree I will make it up next time.. I call her kind of testing the water & she says I owe her 85 more & for what I got going forward it would be $.85… I aint going to pay her THAT much more… right or wrong..??

Any way I aint going back… her loss…

Folks I aint shelling out $185 for a HE & min DATY… NOW she has a posting on another site asking for $$$ for things she wont discuss.
Well some providers , the incall is higher than the outcall ...charging more because they had to rent the room it is not uncommon.you either accept or not.
She sounds YMMV
She sounds YMMV Originally Posted by Crispy1969
Every woman in this world is YMMV

I am 4 brown, check your pm's
I quit reading after the BP reference.
It wasn't a rate hike after the session, it was a rate hike before the session, you just didn't bother to find out.
I think we should learn who this lady is so we dont make sure we know the MO before calling....
Hey sorry for the long thread.. short story, I had seen the lady 4 times total price, out the door tax, license & dealer prep all include (or nude HJ some DATY, no pop on her part no kissing) in a hotel , that she had to pay for-- $.25, NEVER a question & always invited me back. Now in her rent house,(that rents for $925 per month, I saw the for rent sign on the porch) she jacked it to $.85 same service. No gas, no travel time.