Don't waste your time with a Dreamgirl.

Don't waste your time with a Dreamgirl.

So I joined Eccie and Indys almost simultaneously. My first order of business was inquiring of several providers. One of those whose inbox I graced was Dreamgirl. She replied with a location and time to meet and a very reasonable donation. I went to the appointed location and messaged her. She told me to "Text 911". I said there is no reason to utilize emergency resources. Then she messaged me an address to proceed to. I did and it was UPMC Western Psychiatric. I don't know who this "lady" and I use the term loosely thinks I am or who she thinks she is pulling this nonsense but I never had any previous contact with her to provide her a motive unless this is a standard hazing ritual.
Maybe you reminded her of someone...................
I think you should post a review with this info over at Indys.

So does this qualify as earning more time on a ban gor creating another account? Asking for a friend
What makes me think we are not getting the whole story here? Member joins yesterday and has one post on a provider that gets pretty solid reviews everywhere including here from some respected hobbyists. She randomly decides to fuck with a new client? If you just joined indys I assume you are not vouched, most of the established girls over on Indys dont even return a PM to someone that new.
It’s TitsFuck aka tatasDDD aka SteveinPA etc...
Poor little guy. He’s going to have see men exclusively from now on.
It’s TitsFuck aka tatasDDD aka SteveinPA etc... Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Ah. I guess I should have known that. Guy needs to get a life.
That would make sense that you sent him to Western psych
I would be willing to have you visit Dreamgurrl! If you wanted the Sherman Klump Experience!
  • signa
  • 02-21-2018, 09:30 AM
lol .. saw the post and I immediately thought tatas up to his old tricks...or lack there of pun intended...

good call DG.
Pretty obvious who this is. He's the only dipshit here that would type this sentence.

I said there is no reason to utilize emergency resources. Originally Posted by FoomtyBoom
sent him to western psych... Savage.
  • signa
  • 02-21-2018, 12:52 PM
sent him to western psych... Savage. Originally Posted by a_cunning_linguist
it would have been only better if he went in...for a guy that spends alot of time bad mouthing her, to go and try to see her is psychotic.
sent him to western psych... Savage. Originally Posted by a_cunning_linguist
Does the city bus even go there?