Trump Audience at the Debate went Crazy! He says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2615455.html

Appearing on Wednesday’s episode of Gutfeld!, Trump hit out at the ABC News’ debate’s moderators, arguing they “corrected everything I said practically.”

“They didn’t correct her once. And they corrected me, everything I said, practically. I think nine times or 11 times,” he told Greg Gutfeld.
Trump then referred to the nonexistent audience.
“And the audience was absolutely– they went crazy,” he said.
One of the rules of the September 10 debate was that there would be no live audience, in addition to the candidate’s microphones being switched off when they weren’t answering questions and that they could not wear earpieces.

Social media went into a frenzy following Trump’s comments on the Fox News show .
“Um… er… what audience?” wrote one X user.
Dude's completely demented! Always seeing hordes of people who aren't there.
Dude's completely demented! Always seeing hordes of people who aren't there. Originally Posted by tommy156

Including fictional characters, like the late great Hannibal Lecter, the Cat in the Hat, Big Bird and Lassie!
i see iq levels are going down here but considering its another junior high thread, its expected i guess

the audience........aka the millions watching
i see iq levels are going down here but considering its another junior high thread, its expected i guess

the audience........aka the millions watching Originally Posted by chizzy
Ye Christ! ... Chiz, do you really believe they do not
understand - because IF they really don't - it's sad.

Rather obvious - "the audience" were the MILLIONS watching.
That went crazy that Kamala was never fact-checked.

The same audience that is STILL onto ABC about it today.

The Great and knowledgeable Australian soothe-sayer fellow
name of Confushiss had a rather apt saying:

"One can onley be taught in accordance with one's own
ability to learn."

... Just one more tragedy of life.

#### Salty
YOu mean the millions watching who saw Kamala take him to the shed and get a whoopin? Cause every source outside of FOX n friends (breitbart, Newsmax and the listening tree), said she resoundingly won the debate- and that he was off message, didn't talk about policies or elaborate on his concepts. You know that same old' tired playbook aka proj 2025.

Tired indeed
Leave it to MAGA to nitpick on what an audience is. Everyone knows that Trump meant a crowd of people watching him. He simply confused the debate with any other rally that he had. It's normal for the elderly who are suffering from dementia to forget people places and events.