ISO of Large Pussy

Dang. You could 2 diners at the same time.
Lovely set if lips..

MMM King baby...we gotta play,you sexy beast!!
{and BOB,I will be your way soon baby!}

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Don't want to hijack the thread but what about large clits? They seem to be very hard to find!
Thanks war
  • Zena
  • 11-28-2017, 02:15 PM
If you check out my pics on my Showcase. My lips are big, juicy, meaty, plump lips,( my kitty-inside is more on the medium side, NOT XL ) but oh yeaaaaahhhh, I have big juicy lips down south.... Lol.
So I'm told.
Love those lip Jewelz DR!
Really adds to the SEXY erotic factor!
Zena...those are some plump pussy lips! Would love those sat down on my face!
Thanks baby...
I will say I find the large pussy, puffy pussy large or long lips very intriguing also!
And when a gal wears tight pants and her camel toes shows! So hot!
Haha what do you mean by large? I'm small in general, like I only weigh a little over 100, and I'm always getting told that my pussy's the tightest thing since the Hulk finally got his jar of mayonnaise open (hahahaha on point, Marley: 1, Today: 0), but maybe I'm large like relatively? I think we'd really get along, you should PM me so we can chat more!!
You should check my lips out....they are plenty big!
Pics plzzzzzz
If you check out my pics on my Showcase. My lips are big, juicy, meaty, plump lips,( my kitty-inside is more on the medium side, NOT XL ) but oh yeaaaaahhhh, I have big juicy lips down south.... Lol.
So I'm told. Originally Posted by Zena
Yes very nice
The hood and lips of mine are fat, I’ve thought of using a pump to enlarge my labia but I’m scared of the outcome.
Anyone feel like watching me pump it up?
Some thoughts from a few gents about my Meaty Labia Lounge

pussy lips from another dimension. They are unreal. Originally Posted by TJones337
The Labias on this woman are unreal. Originally Posted by jeremys106
her unusually long lower lips--they are wonderful to behold! Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
the absolutely biggest pussy lips I've ever seen!!!!! Originally Posted by houstonkappa
Ms. Seeking~P has the meatiest pair of pussy lips that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Originally Posted by DeepThunder69
biggest pussy lips I ever saw Originally Posted by liflipper