URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/longv...b/268533356057
City: Longview
State: Texas
Address: Estes Pkwy & I20
Activities: none
Hair Length and Color: short brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Somewhat like her pics on the Ad, but much more methhead in person
Recommendation: Yes
I don't think you meant to give her a yes for recommendation. Sorry that happened to you man but thanks for TOFT and reporting back.
This girl's been providing off and on in LC and Beaumont for years. At one time, I thought about trying her out myself. But, after reading a couple of reviews stating that she looks much rougher in person than what the pics show I lost interest. Thanks for the review
  • Aniki
  • 06-09-2023, 05:13 PM
What was the scam?

I tried to see her last week, but her TCB was bad and I was gone when she finally texted back.
Hey I hate you got scammed by her but she used to just hang around Beaumont for a long time years ago but here in the last 2 years shes been roaming. I haven't seen her in your area before but she usually goes to Louisiana. I tried to see her about 4 years ago and she tried to see me up with her friend after she led me on for 2 hours. I hadn't heard anything like this about her yet so it's great to know for sure for other mongers. Thank you for the review
  • Magik
  • 06-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear about your experience, but thanks for reporting it here. I read your post and logged in specifically to mention that she has been a local train wreck in Beaumont for years, but Starscream and Oreo got you. Thanks again for sharing.
Crap i definitely did not want to give a yes, @moderator can that be changed to a No?
Magik "train wreck" is a very much gooder description of her haha.