LE Arrests Hundreds in Houston & Waco Stings -- Learn Lessons

The first time I watched 'To Serve Man' in Twilight Zone reruns on Channel 11 in Dallas, I truly didn't see the meaning of the title coming until the punchline, "It's a cookbook!"
Thank you so much for the info!!
Ok Jon,,, we are all not born with the same IQ and I am a little slow on the uptake. If I may, I would like to go over the correct way to minimize legal entanglement.
(1) see eccie reviewed and verified providers
(2) when booking a session do not mention money or sex acts. Use the reviews and adds to make decisions to visit.
(3) leave payment on counter without further discussion.
(4) if stopped by LE. admit nothing and only give name and id as requested. Do not be rude, but avoid any conversation. If detained contact attorney immediately. Do not cry in jail or wear low cut jeans.

Having an attorney number in jail could prove problematic as all numbers these days are in your cell phone. Not answering any questions could caused pissed off cop syndrome. Some of these girls are so scatter brained you can't get them to not type about or speak of services when you contact them.
Ok Jon,,, we are all not born with the same IQ and I am a little slow on the uptake. If I may, I would like to go over the correct way to minimize legal entanglement.
(4) if stopped by LE. admit nothing and only give name and id as requested. Originally Posted by Zee Man
Whether the law requires you to state your name or produce ID depends on the circumstances, as discussed in other threads in this forum.

Having an attorney number in jail could prove problematic as all numbers these days are in your cell phone. Not answering any questions could caused pissed off cop syndrome. Originally Posted by Zee Man
Many if not most cops will let you look in your phone and write down numbers during the process of inventorying your possessions at book-in. You could memorize your attorney's phone number or have it tattooed on your face to balance the tear tattoo by one eye.

If you can keep your head about you during a stressful situation, the officer shouldn't become angry because you refuse to answer questions. You can say something like, "Officer Nightstick, I'd really like to answer your questions. But I have this asshole of a lawyer, ShysterJon, who insists that he be present if I'm talking to the police. May I call him?" Then, if you have me on retainer like a prudent hobbyist, you call me.

Some of these girls are so scatter brained you can't get them to not type about or speak of services when you contact them. Originally Posted by Zee Man
If a provider persists in discussing services or money after you ignore them or even tell them you don't want to talk about services or money, stop communicating with them. It's that simple. It's a red flag with a pair of handcuffs on it.
Interesting read
SJ, great information. Thank you for posting
Pay to play and prompting prostitution Illegal doesn't matter upscale or not..No sessions free.Police want to shut down pay to play.
Ouch
+ 1

THANK YOU SHYSTER JOHN!!!

Your threads and legal advice are invaluable to Eccie. Your words contain a great deal of wisdom and your patience in explaining the legal system ...has been very helpful for me!!

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for all that you do to aid those of us who participate in a world fraught with naughtiness...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Thanks SJ, I read you advice several years ago, dont know if its the advice or that Ive been lucky but have never had this kind of problem
+1