Obama Violates Obamacare

can't meet deadlines, eh?
Obama can't solve problems that don't involve a Predator strike.
  • Doove
  • 11-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Even they can't get it right.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...d-obama-admin/

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You expect us to believe anything that comes from the CONservative media?
Maybe they should have exempted themselves. Nancy Pelosy, when answering questions about all of these over 1800 exemptions that the Administration doled out to Obama supportrers, said that they were to small companies that had little impact on the economy.

McDonalds?
But McDonalds has the $1 menu. So the impact is lower.
Ah, Doove. Put me in my place. Prove it wrong. Otherwise, please STFU, And I mean that in a nice way.
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Ah, Doove. Put me in my place. Prove it wrong. Otherwise, please STFU, And I mean that in a nice way. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Again, i don't need to prove you wrong. All i need to do is play the game like Conservatives play the game....and just blame the media.

By the way, all the blog post (and that's what it was, a blog post) indicated was that some reports didn't meet deadline. REPORTS. Big freakin' deal.
Doove

It is so much fun having you here.
You expect us to believe anything that comes from the CONservative media? Originally Posted by Doove

You expect us to believe anything that comes from the slobbering liberal media. MSNBC, CNN. ABC, and pretty much all the news channels except Fox News.
Wylde, I've asked several times for evidence of bias from Fox News, no one has ever come up with anything.
Wylde, I've asked several times for evidence of bias from Fox News, no one has ever come up with anything. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I thought I said that none of them are non bias... Fox News is just the only conservative channel. If you believe anything on TV you are stupid. That is exactly what they want. Idiocracy we will be watering our crops with red bull it gives you wings.
Again, i don't need to prove you wrong. All i need to do is play the game like Conservatives play the game....and just blame the media.

By the way, all the blog post (and that's what it was, a blog post) indicated was that some reports didn't meet deadline. REPORTS. Big freakin' deal. Originally Posted by Doove

It is all just WWF......
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Doove

It is so much fun having you here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Typically the response of someone who's got nothin'.
There, Doove, feel better now?