World's Most Expensive Hotel Rooms

If any thread belongs here, this one does. After all, a lot of incalls and outcalls occur in hotel rooms. Here is an extra special way to treat a lady: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-37490183.
I knew number 8 would have to be in there lol. That hotel is fantastic even in a regular suite.
OMG, what happened to Johnny Depp???
Seriously, Charles...ewww! I would def leave that guy in the bar.

The best hotel experience I have had thus far (anyone for Fiji??) is a stay in the Presidential Suite at the Chicago Four Seasons. The suite was over 3000 sq. ft with a fully stocked butler's pantry, and they continuously brought in trays of goodies. It was lovely but a bit over the top. We were constantly calling out "Where are you?"

Vegas has some incredible suites, of course. The Mansion at the MGM, and the Rio. Even the old school Las Vegas Hilton has some amazing 2 story suites.
Can we have a poll on Charles new avatar. I can't comment so it's up to you guys.
I think his new avatar is fitting. I love it! I give it a 10
Gives me another reason to hit the gym everyday....lol Thanks Charles!
P90X anyone? I'm on my third week
I am with London. #8 is on my short list. Where else would they have an 11 Million Dollar Christmas Tree:

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/abu-d...ee-367719.html
Stayed once at #10, had no idea what it cost lol
Have been to a reception at one of the two NYC locations.
Hmmm Hampton Inn isn't on there. Counts me out.
Hmmm Hampton Inn isn't on there. Counts me out. Originally Posted by SR Only
Never mind, too easy, leave it for someone else.
C'mon, it's s softball pitch down the middle.
...occupancy rate at full rack rate is for elite suites. I'll define "elite" as anything over a few thousand USD/night (so obviously a broader group than this list)

Discounted or not, how often do they actually sit empty?
I was at a charity reception at the Ty Warner a few months ago.

Sure, it's posh.

I also think it's pretty damn sad.

In my mind the place is just a monument to waste and egotism - and I wasn't the only one thinking that way. I was constantly stumbling in on semi-hushed conversations about how inappropriate the place was. It's not tacky. It's just so far over-the-top as to be embarrassing. It's impossible to feel comfortable when there's a hostess telling you that they spent more than $1M just for the wall paper in the bedroom. It's so excessive that you can't even focus on it. All you can think about is how ridiculous the place is.

What's really sad is that Warner is one of the rare uber-rich who actually gives a shit. The function I attended was associated with a charity Warner has put serious cash into. I can't decide what I think about the guy. On the one hand he hands out major moolah to help sick kids. On the other he builds a monument to excess and greed at the top of New York City. I've never met him so I guess I have to throw up my hands and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Speaking of throwing things up: the suite has these weird glass-walled balconies that stick out into thin air over the sides of the building. They totally gave me the creeps. I'll pass.

Cheers,
Mazo.
...occupancy rate at full rack rate is for elite suites. I'll define "elite" as anything over a few thousand USD/night (so obviously a broader group than this list)

Discounted or not, how often do they actually sit empty? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
After reading your posts, I'm sure you know the rack rate is never (or rarely) charged.