Climate Change hits Texas hard

Congratulations Ted Kennedy

4192 Days without a drink.

• oeb11
  • 02-15-2021, 09:45 AM
The DPST/ccp NY Crimes whine about how it is Aermica's responsibility to single handedly change the climate - ignoring "Russia, China, India, and the rst of teh world
Ignoring - the fact tht the world has been warming for 11,000 years, and more after the last Ice Age
Ignoring - the environmental cost of mining the rare earth metals , the carbon production of that process, and the nightmare of no plans to recycle any of eh poisonous batteries their sacred cars of teh marxist run on.

ignoring - most of these rare earth elements come from China - which will use them, and pharmaceuticals - as blackmail to control the WEST.

Ignoring - how to generate electricity in an ecologically responsible fashion - because the DPST's are enemies of all power generation ( see PG&E in kalifornia) - including nuclear and any fuel burning generation.

Ignoring - solar panels and wind generation does not give the capacity needed

Ignoring - the need for fuel to transport in america - they want to leave the people cold and starving huddled in their 'lockdowns' in their marxist need for control and tyrannical Rule in Amerika

all in teh name of DPST/ccp Ideology Uber Alles ( see the idiot AOC and her need for -re-education camps for all whom she hates ) and - AOC hates at least 5/6 3 of the People.

Ted Kennedy - it has been since July 18, 1969, since he drove himself and a young girl off a bridge and murdered her.

And won't do that again!
Congratulations Ted Kennedy

4192 Days without a drink.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Damn, that was cold!
AND no one else died!

What? To soon? lol
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2021, 11:39 AM
Rush is on the verge...
Rush is on the verge... Originally Posted by WTF
Of what?

I have 7 inches of global warming snow! Guess gore will switch back to his internet narrative.

bahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah haha
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2021, 06:05 PM
Of what?

I have 7 inches of global warming snow! Guess gore will switch back to his internet narrative.

bahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah haha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Death.

If you understood GW , you'd know that it predicts wild weather swings....along with warmer temps on average.

Gawd Damn
Death.

If you understood GW , you'd know that it predicts wild weather swings....along with warmer temps on average.

Gawd Damn Originally Posted by WTF
thats what his doctor tells him. and hes still with us.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2021, 09:02 PM
thats what his doctor tells him. and hes still with us. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You think Rush is gonna beat cancer?
Death.

Gawd Damn Originally Posted by WTF
I see you believe what youre told
You think Rush is gonna beat cancer? Originally Posted by WTF
cancer is a funny animal. it can go into remission at anytime and you would not know it until you see the doctor who's surprised to see you're still alive.

Rush is being treated. It seems whatever treatment hes getting seems to be staving off cancer 1 month at a time.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2021, 02:04 AM
cancer is a funny animal. it can go into remission at anytime and you would not know it until you see the doctor who's surprised to see you're still alive.

Rush is being treated. It seems whatever treatment hes getting seems to be staving off cancer 1 month at a time. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Let's start a poll on when he kicks it.

4/01/2021 is my guess.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2021, 02:08 AM
I see you believe what youre told Originally Posted by winn dixie
I believe facts.

The temperature is slowly warming and the weather swings seem more so.

Maybe their predictions are just coincidences so far...
cancer is a funny animal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You don't actually believe WTF knows anything about cancer do you?

I recognize that Covid isn't as kill-worthy as cancer, but that has more to do with initial response time and quality of care.

It will take another administration but WTF will learn eventually that Covid and cancer are related ... that's why Fauci was financially involved in creating creating Covid.
  • WTF
  • 02-16-2021, 03:35 AM
. that's why Fauci was financially involved in creating creating Covid. Originally Posted by LexusLover