The Hill Bette Midler: Texas freeze may be 'payback' for Cruz, Cornyn not recognizing 'that #Joe won'

• oeb11
  • 02-17-2021, 04:48 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...V9h?li=BBnbfcL

Actress Bette Midler tweeted Wednesday that the unprecedented winter storm battering Texas and several other states this week is "payback" for GOP Texas Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn previously not acknowledging President Biden's win in the 2020 election.
Bette Midler: Texas freeze may be 'payback' for Cruz, Cornyn not recognizing 'that #Joe won' At least 10 people have died as a result of Winter Storm Uri, and widespread outages have left millions to brave below-freezing temperatures without power.
The "Hocus Pocus" star and longtime Trump critic said she feels for the people who are suffering but that the storm could be God's way of getting revenge on the two GOP lawmakers.
"If this isn't payback, I don't know what is," she wrote.
The actress, known for her strong Democratic stance on social media, tweeted the message in response to another tweet that dubbed Cornyn and Cruz "the most inept Senators." The tweet questioned their request for disaster relief amid Uri despite the fact that both men voted against federal aid during Hurricane Sandy.
While both senators were Trump supporters, only Cruz formally objected last month to Congress's certification of Biden's Electoral College victory.
Cornyn had cast doubt on GOP efforts to overturn the election results.

@BetteMidler

·
18h
"Inept" is the wrong word. "Hateful", "Vicious", "Cruel" might all apply. I feel for the people suffering thru this weather, but #God doesn't seem to like #TedCruz or #JohnCornyn. These two also never recognized that #Joe won. If this isn't payback, I don't know what is.

An arrogant, elitist, HATEFUL, DPST/ccp minion - this from One who decides FOR God whom God likes or does not like - which places her, in Her own Inestimable Opinion - ABOVE God!!!!
This from a person who is no more than a 'professional pretender' - just as all the hollyweird nut jobs.

Typical - Hateful DPST/ccp in her Hollyweird digs blowing Hate at the Texans who believe in her Constitutional Right to make a complete blithering idiot/ASS of herself.

As do DPST.ccp minions as part of their idiotology!

i do wonder- how our Posters not of teh 'Right" view their own personal status relating to God????
Remember when that crow faced whore serenaded slick willie?
Good singer, but dumb as a brick.