LE outcall???

Has anyone ever heard of LE doing "outcall" stings?
They do them here in Houston all the time
Of course they do. Why wouldn't they?

Has anyone ever heard of LE doing "outcall" stings? Originally Posted by Txsunman
Does a Giraffe have a long neck and large tongue? (wink, wink!)
I no for A fact they do they did it in AZ win they busted TER I had a friend walk wright into it.
I no for A fact they do they did it in AZ win they busted TER I had a friend walk wright into it. Originally Posted by hotdogs
The spelling police need visit you my friend.
The spelling police need visit you my friend. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Lmfao...my good laugh for the day!!w
I know someone who got pinched like that in New Mexico. Guarantee you they do it here in SA. Be careful man.
Be very wary if the M&G is at a Shipleys or Dunkin Donuts.
M&G?
Be very wary if the M&G is at a Shipleys or Dunkin Donuts. Originally Posted by Precious_b
ROFL!

@BOOM m&g meet & greet
DOH --- now I feel like a dumbass -- LOL
One would be very foolish and naive to think that LE won't try to set up stings on outcall dates. Let alone during a public M&G over drinks.
Cops are slick as shit and any cop can put on a smile and make like nice mike to get you right where they want you. Discussing things/agreeing to things you shouldn't.

Hobby safely & wisely and *think* with the head on your shoulders. As men should be just as diligent & concerned about screening/safety just as much if not moreso, than the ladies.
A provider told me a LE came to her incall (notel) posing as a"trick" and wanted greek. When she said NO GREEK at any price another LE knocked on door and "trick" opened the door and they handcuff "trick" and girl and photo them and tats and let her go. So if you call a provider to come to your house or notel it could actually be a female LE who shows up???????? Anyone ever heard of a FEMALE LE doing outcalls?.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-26-2012, 01:55 PM
The tactics are endless and ongoing. They never stop.

That is why I always state...

We have no one to protect us but ourselves. We must always be vigilant!