Prolonged Absence

I guess you could say I'm "stuck" in a certain Middle Eastern country. Could be another month or two before I get back to the US....maybe more like six....still unsure at this time. It feels like I've been here for an eternity already....starting my 8th month straight now.

I really miss the hobby and all the acquaintances I've made along the way.

Thinking back to the ladies I have spent some quality time with has made being here much more bearable......we'll see how that works when it's 130-140 degrees here....which is in another month or so.

I'm going to have some catching up to do

Happy Memorial Day.
Hang in there. Not to rub it in, but it's better than you remember. The women of SA are talented and committed to the craft.

Safe travels.
Thanks for serving our country and stay safe and keep your head up..
Thanks for your service!
Thank you for your service to our country. Stay safe and ya'll try to enjoy your holiday as best as you can, in the middle east.

God bless you all.
Thanks for your service Longshot! I know what you mean about the heat in that region, it just sucks the life out of you!

Time will pass, and next thing you know you will be back here getting hot & sweaty in a good way.
I know what you mean about the heat in that region, it just sucks the life out of you! Originally Posted by raedy4funn45
Last July.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Baghdad 7-24-11.jpg (26.2 KB, 199 views)
That's about the temperature of the environment I work in.

God Speed on your return.
Thank you for your service
Thanks for serving our country and stay safe and keep your head up.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
UMMM its actually keep your head down......... And dont be no damn hero come home safe
Thanks for your service God bless
  • Maxx
  • 05-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Longshot, Thanks for allowing us to remain free and be able to enjoy our lifestyle as we do. Your service as well as all servicemen is commended and not forgotten. Come home safe. Thank you!
Thank you for all you do& all you will do in the future
Come home safe&& see me
Thank You and all our soilders come back safe hugs and kisses
Hi Longshot, with the ladies you've met...I can see why you have good memories! Please stay safe...I would say to stay cool, but that would be REDUNKULOUS!

We all appreciate your dedication...come home safe and come see us!!