Tip for Providers

Ladies if there is an issue with an appointment please speak up instead of remaining silent for over an hour.

Texted to confirm 30min out just to be told there’s an up charge and that they are booked up now anyway. This was after we agreed on time and location.
While I agree it's SUPER annoying, atleast you knew of it a half hour out.

The worst is when you agree on a time and place, you drive to the location your told, then silence. Now you have to decide how long you are staying and if your attracting any attention because your sitting in your car-because your doing something unusual.
Have to agree. Many providers say there’s a 50% charge if you cancel within 24 hours, but it doesn’t work the other way does it? No 50% discount.

Now this is happened with some of my regular folks, life happens. And it is especially worst when someone just goes crickets, when you’ve left work and are driving halfway across town
I agree shit happens, but when you plan a meet days in advance and confirm that day then they go completely silent that really pisses me off. I don’t come to town that often anymore and try to arrange my time accordingly, it’s stuff like that that make you set up plans a,b, and c then the girls get pissed.
Texted to confirm 30min out just to be told there’s an up charge and that they are booked up now anyway. This was after we agreed on time and location. Originally Posted by Fallout4
That's why I stopped seeing her!
Another one of my favorite is when you show up at the site, send the hottest your here, and crickets.

Three hours later you get a text..."where are you?"
Thanks for the reflection gents. Guess the situation could have been much worse had I not texted to confirm the appointment.
Once she showed up, how did the leper pay the provider for her services? He gave her a big tip!
Another tip is don’t ask for a fucking pic or a selfie of myself when your ass hasn’t updated any pics in years.
Ladies if there is an issue with an appointment please speak up instead of remaining silent for over an hour.

Texted to confirm 30min out just to be told there’s an up charge and that they are booked up now anyway. This was after we agreed on time and location. Originally Posted by Fallout4
Oh Wow.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 03:59 PM

Name the whore! How is the community going to learn who not to deal with if guys fail to say who's pulling this type of nonsense
Name the whore! How is the community going to learn who not to deal with if guys fail to say who's pulling this type of nonsense Originally Posted by BLM69
Many fall under this example.
Name the whore! How is the community going to learn who not to deal with if guys fail to say who's pulling this type of nonsense Originally Posted by BLM69
Not going to happen