iowa state fair

So does the Iowa state fair entice more women to tour des Moines during this week or does it lower the number of traveling beauties? Just curious.
I think it lowers the number of "established" traveling ladies who visit. I know of one in particular who avoids state fair time like the plague
It doesn't lure any more in, but the regular gals have told me they see business from carny's and the guys who do sales demonstrations.
I know that hotels can be hard to find...not to mention that hotels inflate their rates during the fair! Personally...I don't feel it attracts providers to visit.
Just curious...when is the State Fair?
Just curious...when is the State Fair? Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
It was August 8th-18th...just ended yesterday.
You didn't miss anything Nikki except a lot of meat in tube form...on a stick
Thanks Renee for the info! Was thinking I was fixing to come during the craziness! lol lol

Hey Livin2do...meat in a stick? Yummy!! hehe I love Meat!

Kisses,
Nikki
Thanks Renee for the info! Was thinking I was fixing to come during the craziness! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
If it's Iowa State Fair craziness you want... I'll come dressed as a redneck, bring you a corn dog, and we'll sculpt something out of butter. Oh, and I'll stare creepily at your boobs like a carney would.