My last(?) & BEST hobby experience

Just got back from Vegas yesterday. Back from my BEST (by oh so far!!) hobby experience ever! Taking a break (permanent?). It's been an awesome & amazing 2yrs. Never even knew this world existed 2yrs ago. May check in occasionally, but gonna dedicate myself to an absolutely wonderful & beautiful RL lady I met almost 2 months ago. Wish everyone, ladies & gentlemen, safe & happy hobbying! Hoping I never come back but I guess RL is YMMV just like the hobby LOL! No regrets, just wish I could have had a beer or 12 with some of you guys. And ohhhhhh so many gorgeous ladies I never met. Won't even say how many fav's I have on P411 ;-)
Again, best wishes to all!!
Vegas, gonna miss your presence round here. I think its great that you have found someone to share life with.

Treat this new woman in your life like gold. Never stop pursuing her and remember to tell her and show her often what she means to you.

Best of luck to you and your lady.
GL to you sir. I wish I were that lucky.
Vegas, gonna miss your presence round here. I think its great that you have found someone to share life with.

Treat this new woman in your life like gold. Never stop pursuing her and remember to tell her and show her often what she means to you.

Best of luck to you and your lady. Originally Posted by livn2do
TY Livin. I do & I will continue to do so. Would love to share those beers with you & Irish for sure! At Twin Peaks of course! Checked it out a week or two before I went to Vegas with my nephew & his girlfriend. She even liked it. Who knows, maybe we'll still get to share those beers someday. Best of luck to a friend I've never met...
GL to you sir. I wish I were that lucky. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
TY too MA. I have great respect for all you mods. Had my hand slapped a time or two. Was new & learned. Appreciate everything you guys do. The guys on the Vegas board were a great help a couple times & slapped me when I screwed up. Love ECCIE. Have recommended it over & over. GL to you too MA!
good luck sugar!
good luck sugar! Originally Posted by DallasRain
TY Dallas! Keep these Iowa guys in line!
Just got back from Vegas yesterday. Back from my BEST (by oh so far!!) hobby experience ever! Taking a break (permanent?). It's been an awesome & amazing 2yrs. Never even knew this world existed 2yrs ago. May check in occasionally, but gonna dedicate myself to an absolutely wonderful & beautiful RL lady I met almost 2 months ago. Wish everyone, ladies & gentlemen, safe & happy hobbying! Hoping I never come back but I guess RL is YMMV just like the hobby LOL! No regrets, just wish I could have had a beer or 12 with some of you guys. And ohhhhhh so many gorgeous ladies I never met. Won't even say how many fav's I have on P411 ;-)
Again, best wishes to all!! Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Vegas... That is absolutely awesome man!!! You can finally put that "beast" to rest that haunts so many of us keeping us in this Hobby.. She must be one helluva lady brother!!! Never got the privilege to meet ya but you're a stand-up guy who deserves all the best! Be well Vegas... I'll miss ya man but will always be reassured you're living life the way YOU want!!!!
Vegas... That is absolutely awesome man!!! You can finally put that "beast" to rest that haunts so many of us keeping us in this Hobby.. She must be one helluva lady brother!!! Never got the privilege to meet ya but you're a stand-up guy who deserves all the best! Be well Vegas... I'll miss ya man but will always be reassured you're living life the way YOU want!!!! Originally Posted by Irish14
TY Irish, to another friend I never met. Don't know if u read my review, but if you did you obviously know who I recommend you see if you make that trip to Vegas.
Just did brother... Fucking amazing!!! That's a once in a lifetime there!
well guess I better start packing my paddles...lol
Awwww well damn lots of luck with your RL relationship .

Again, best wishes to all!! Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Wishing you nothing but success and the absolute best in your future endeavors! Sorry, that I never got the opportunity to meet you personally...but you never know what the future may hold!!!
TY Renee. You're one of those beautiful ladies I referred to. And you're certainly right about the future. Hoping for the best, but I guess if it doesn't work out I'll be back here, & that isn't a bad place to be...
Enjoy time with your new RL relationship sweetie. We never met, but you seem like a good guy. Best wishes to you.