It appears Trump has freed another American

Without spending a gazillion dollars.
your source?

you need to link some of the news with your comments.
Amen Dilbert.
US pastor Andrew Brunson freed by Turkish court

Aliaga, Turkey (CNN)A Turkish court has freed US pastor Andrew Brunson two years after he was detained, charged with helping to plot a coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The court sentenced Brunson to three years and one month in prison, but chose to release him based on his time already served....

The case has been at the center of deteriorating relations between Turkey and the United States, heightened by President Donald Trump's defense of Brunson as his administration elevated religious freedom as a cause.

(CNN)
ppl dont keep up with current events much

anyway as trump frees one person

the left informs another person, an American black he's not free

he only thought he was free and had rights to his own opinions

back in chains kanye
For some that claim to know a lot about politics no link should be needed,
NGiat you are a wise man, sorry I don't have a link , nor am I going to be your news person. Perhaps if one would steer clear of CNN and MSNBC they might get some news
not everyone has their pulse on the news media like (fox, cnn, mscnbc, abc, nbc, cbs) 24/7.

I prolly would have found out about this later this morning doing the news reading ritual with newspapers and the drudge report.
In Turkey, you’re guilty until proven innocent. Just like the left and the MSM tried to do with Kavanaugh. Pretty fucked up.
^^ true statement some people around here act like they know what going on but don't and the link is the only thing they can say most of the time.
As for the release yes good deal, If Odumber had him freed it would be 24/7 news, but the never dumper media well never.
It comes to my cell phone some how. You don't have to sit in front of a cell phone 24/7. It's called an alert in case you are not familiar with the concept. I also have w weather alert. Go figure
For some that claim to know a lot about politics no link should be needed, Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Complete sentences are helpful. Unless you at least explain what you’re trying to say, nobody will know, regardless of what you expect their level of understanding.

Someone who claims to know so much about communication should not need to be told that.
On her it's pretty low
For some that claim to know a lot about politics no link should be needed, Originally Posted by oilfieldace

If a link is not needed simply because everyone in this forum presumably follows events closely enough that one isn't of any use, then why did you deem it necessary to post this? Or perhaps you think there's a political forum contest to see who can start the most threads.
Or perhaps you think there's a political forum contest to see who can start the most threads. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I don't think it's a contest. Since we can't insult people directly anymore, starting dozens of threads is probably just an alternative way for oil-ace to annoy the fuck out of yssup. Seems to be working too.

Btw... I applaud Trump's actions to free Andrew Brunson. Without paying ransom or handing over Fethullah Gulen to Turkey. Every decent American should give Trump credit.