phone calls

I know this is an old subject....please do not call ...if we do not call first I know sometimes you need money...send a pm please. So is watching
  • Old-T
  • 08-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Or at least silence it.

That said, I agree a lady should not call unless she knows it is a good time.

Same is true in the other direction also--send PM or e-mail unless you are sure it's OK to call.
Yes it is agreed it is inappropriate and could potentially upset the relationship you have with that person. For a provider to call you just out of the blue is very unprofessional, if I were you I would be sending her a very long email about discretion and the assumed benefits of said P4P relationship and end it with a very severe frowning emoticon.
One of the big hobby cardinal rules, don't call without KNOWING its OK (either way). Period, no questions asked! A discreet txt or email is the way to go.
I don't think they should be texting, emailing, calling, whatever! It is up to the guy to decide when he is ready, not when the provider decides she needs money. WTF is wrong with some of these ladies? I mean if the money you charge is not enough, you're not doing something right. I have never in my life just sent a message out of the blue asking a guy if he would like to see me lol. Talk about needy!
Well I've had a few e-mail me. I think it's only because they know I am a safe bet and theres no guess work with me, they don't need to screen and all that. Iam not offended by it or annoyed. I just e-mail them back and let them know whether Iam interested or not. I've never had anyone call me out of the blue though.
  • jan-w
  • 08-30-2011, 12:36 AM
They never bother me. Guess I'm too ugly.
They never bother me. Guess I'm too ugly. Originally Posted by jan-w
What's your number lol.
They never bother me. Guess I'm too ugly. Originally Posted by jan-w
Awwwww.. I'll bother you. Pm me your number and I'll blow your phone up every other day! LOL
Once in a blue moon, I don't mind an email or a PM at all, especially from my ATF's when they have a special or a night a time available that is out of their norm, but they know is more to my liking.
I'm single so I don't mind calls.
I'm not real big on it even though I have no SO. I thinks its a little unappropiate to call without being told to or told its ok. If your a good provider usually you will do well. If your having to cold call to drum up business then you might want to look at the way your providing or advertising.
I have seen this topic mentioned on another board as well about ladies contacting gents out of the blue.Not cool and a very bad business practice it makes the ladies that do this look desperate.I would never do this I prefer to be discreet and wait for a gent to contact me.Many guys that contact me are married or in a relationship I am not going to potentially mess up his relationship to see if he is interested in seeing me again.
You never know if a gents SO/wife is the one who is looking at the phone bills,emails,and passwords to voicemails.
If I was a guy I would not want to see any lady that cannot be discreet this is why many guys see us ladies to be discreet.
If ladies who cold contact guys they are in the wrong business they should be looking for a telemarketing job.
Just my .02
I don't think they should be texting, emailing, calling, whatever! It is up to the guy to decide when he is ready, not when the provider decides she needs money. WTF is wrong with some of these ladies? I mean if the money you charge is not enough, you're not doing something right. I have never in my life just sent a message out of the blue asking a guy if he would like to see me lol. Talk about needy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
OMG is this true? When a lady did this with me, I thought the lady just needed a booty call. LOL

Just kidding.
OMG is this true? When a lady did this with me, I thought the lady just needed a booty call. LOL

Just kidding. Originally Posted by Wicket
I have caught some very very special deals this way