Walk like a Joe Biden

Thank God for Joe, Jimmy was to nice a guy ta die thinking I'm the worst Prez ever.
Based on the thoughtful and insightful comments in this thread, it would be an injustice if some of its participants were denied a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding political analysis. Originally Posted by brasil

This is merely an attempt to influence this intelligent, broad-minded and most intellectual political panel.

Thank God for Joe, Jimmy was to nice a guy ta die thinking I'm the worst Prez ever. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Imho, poor President Carter mean't well. At least (I would hope) he wasn't a crook.

The other is 80 years old with mainstream Democratic party views Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
Bwahahahahahahaha

He's farther left than the squad.
What a disappointment he is to the very few centrists left in his party
Back to topic
Walk like a Joe Biden....

The difference between TDS and your now made up BDS is that we are still dealing with Biden. He's current news. Borders are still open, schools are indoctrinating children into their twisted gender beliefs, he's continues to spend money like he can just print more, oh wait he can.

The democrats have continued to make Trump current news, their witch hunts have kept him in the media. they should've just let him go away. They haven't proven anything other than their indictments are a waste of time and money
The difference between TDS and your now made up BDS is that we are still dealing with Biden. He's current news. Borders are still open, schools are indoctrinating children into their twisted gender beliefs, he's continues to spend money like he can just print more, oh wait he can.

The democrats have continued to make Trump current news, their witch hunts have kept him in the media. they should've just let him go away. They haven't proven anything other than their indictments are a waste of time and money Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Biden would have to be in office for 20 years in order to add to our national deficit an amount equal to what Trump added to it!

Trump keeps himself plenty newsworthy by openly admiring Putin, Xi, and other 'dick'tators. Quoting Hitler helps too!

It was the republican senators who should have made him "go away" by voting guilty on the insurrection impeachment. They're still deadly fearful of him!
Lol ya must be blind your buddy joe is giving away lots of money take your blinders off
Lol ya must be blind your buddy joe is giving away lots of money take your blinders off Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
Okay, ya got me!! lol I took the blinders off. The facts:

Trump over 4 years increased the deficit 6.8 trillion.

Biden over 3 years has increased the deficit 2.5 trillion. He'd need to go on one hell of a spending spree to surpass Trumps increase!
Gentlemen thread is getting way off the intended subject
Gentlemen thread is getting way off the intended subject Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Jeebuzz……..

Warn me before you drop a comment like this on a retarded thread like this one……I spit coffee all over the screen……….

elg…….
Nikki Haley. Globalist war monger.
Regarding alla the stupidity above....

Ol' roo only has one comment: the whole "they are indoctrinating our poor innnocent children!!!" bullshit is gettin so old. How do you boyz keep a straight face when you repeat that nonsense?

I wuz "indoctrinated" by everyone. Nuns. Hippies. Nixonists. Commies.

And look how great I turned out!

Yer all so fulla shit.

Faak.