Oh Hey SA :)

Hello, my darling neighbors to the south!

I have a school trip toward the end of January that puts me in San Antonio. So I thought I would stick my leg out to see if there might be a few good men (or women) interested in entertaining this spunky hipster, aka klovve. I don't travel to San Antonio often so it would be fun to fill my free time with a little carnal adventure

Thoughts? Recommendations? Any and all will be greatly appreciated
The Medical Center area is generally the most convenient for the majority of clients.

SA men on average are frankly, a bit lazy. They see your avatar of some pretty legs but not much else. Post a threAD with some pictures of your amazing bod and booty (assuming there's nothing identifiable since I see you don't hand out pictures until someone is screened) and you'll see your inbox blow up. Or just add them to this thread and get Mokoa to change the title the thread to add "with new pics!" or something along those lines.
^^ thank you! I actually don't know how to post photos to a thread...
  • Mokoa
  • 12-27-2016, 10:10 PM
The following thread in the Technical Questions forum will be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251071

I would not use Photobucket to host any images with adult content. They will get tossed without warning and you may wind up losing your account with them.
Read this thread here...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937

And Mokoa post to host and post your pics...

Lots of guys are dependent on them. And as SA Angel says, not only are men lazy, but in general concensus of the hobby climate, they have become more dependent on accurate photos due to increasing raise in rates for the hhr or hour mostly. Would be awkward to spend an hour with someone who is not suddenly attracted to you.

Review specials seem to help if a first time visitor. $$.50 seems to be a comfortable rate for an hour for most gents. You're welcome to choose any rate you wish.

There are a few of us who are not lazy, and will read all reviews of a lady we wish to see. I've met some gorgeous women based on descriptions alone from established gentlemen. You can only get so much from pictures. If attitude, personality, menu, and physical characteristics are consistent among gents, you will book more business anywhere you travel.

Have fun and stay safe on your stay.
I have had the pleasure of meeting ms love and she is very beautiful!
Please cum visit us, there will be plenty of interested guys!!
Yes I can vouch for this pretty lady also, you will not be disappointed!