Rash

I had a session with the travelling lady "coochsmellslikerat" and now I've got a rash.

Is this something to be concerned about?

Nothing some bengay and easy off won't fix
Looks like herpes
Nothing worse than Lil Susie Rottencrotch cant handle.
I had a session with the travelling lady "coochsmellslikerat" and now I've got a rash.

Is this something to be concerned about?

Originally Posted by Capital_G
Cap_G- Yes, I would first get tested to see what it is. It does not look like a rash to me. :/ Who was the traveling lady? I would contact the lady & let her know about it. I feel for you.
I think hes joking...at least I hope so. Who would see a provider by that name. Lmao
  • ttmax
  • 12-29-2016, 05:41 AM
Dam, it's a wake up call! I am sure no one wants to play with you now! Sorry!
^^^ very true. If it is joke he may have fucked him self for future dates.

Sam
I think hes joking...at least I hope so. Who would see a provider by that name. Lmao Originally Posted by CashmereLove
You know we would ALL see a provider by that name if she had good reviews (and this one did on the Skankville, Idaho board)

:-P
Thanks for all the concern (and even the haters - haters gonna hate, amirite?) but it turns out i put too much bleach in with my tighty whiteies (yeah I'm old school and still wear them to catch the sharts).

Heeeeeeey ladies!!!!!!
Cap_G- Yes, I would first get tested to see what it is. It does not look like a rash to me. :/ Who was the traveling lady? I would contact the lady & let her know about it. I feel for you. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

All better baby! Cum to Papa!! ;-)
... he may have fucked him self ...

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

Does masterbation count?
Yikes!!!
All better baby! Cum to Papa!! ;-) Originally Posted by Capital_G
Cool, I am glad he's a 100% all better now.