I guess a rock has to fall on your head

Everyday i read 3 to 4 nos . Sometimes in the alerts, where you got ripped off. Wake up! Stay away from backpage.

Dunce
A dunce is a person considered incapable of learning. The word is derived from the name of the Scholastic theologian and philosopher John Duns Scotus, also referred to as Doctor Subtillis, or "Subtle Doctor", whose works on logic, theology and philosophy were accepted textbooks in the universities from the fourteenth century.
  • ttmax
  • 12-31-2016, 07:55 AM
Revised..... "you can warn some of the people some of the times, but you can't warned all of the people all of the times "or " you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink the water".
If a girl is attractive on bp, I don't get why for the life of me they just are not referred to here, and then see them once they are verified, have a menu listed, and rates. Why risk anything?

I get it, some gems can be found, but you play with so much money before you do, you could of already had 5 to 10 sessions with decent women from here, ter, p411 and other places instead or wasting money on BP.
I started hobbying on Craigslist and BP and know first-hand how awful it is out there … but at the same time I’m grateful to the fellows here who are willing to roll the dice and go prospecting on the dark side.

Sometimes, they find a gem in the rough and point her in our direction. Most times, their “no” reviews are just a grim reminder to the rest 0f us to stay well away.
Haha dont roll the dice=} cum see me=}
The problem is that most are not "newbie friendly". I have been super cautious and find one or two that I deal with. I recently begin to be more active on this site but getting a provider to see you or review you has been a more of a hit or miss. Almost like rolling the dice on BP...