How Many Tattoos is to much?

a) 1 or 2

b)3 or 4

c)6 or more

d)don't care

Would tattoos stop you from seeing a provider?

I think they are sexy. As long as they are professionally done,but I dont care for them on the face. Just my .o2
Depends on what the tattoos are & where they are located.
I've got 20+ tattoos, all professionally done. If you ask me, there's no such thing as too many. Just leave them off of your face & don't go to a kitchen magician to have them done!
Would tattoos stop you from seeing a provider? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Depends. If she had "Death Before Dishonor" in big letters across her chest, then, yes.
  • TSSG
  • 01-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Gang tats would definitely have me heading to the door.
Option e) what another grown ass person does with their body is none of my business.

And no, tattoos would not stop me from seeing a provider.
Tattoos look ridiculous, 99% of the artwork I wouldn't use for toilet paper.
They look like the Hispanics car who goes into Pep Boys and buys every cheap ass gadget they can buy, and put it all on one car.
Fucking cheesy!
I like Tattoos, I think they sexy
  • HUMP!
  • 01-01-2017, 10:51 PM
All a matter of taste. I've seen some excellent paint on ladies, otoh some awful gutta bitch jobs.

The question that should be asked. Fast forward 40 years from now. How are the tats going to look on a 65 or 70 year old person.
Trust me your youth will go along with your muscle tone.
Not a problem, face would be the only distraction for me.
Ring tattoos are trashy, so are giant sword tattoos
How many is too many? I worked with a guy who had ink literally from head to toe. A little kid came up to him once and asked him how many tattoos he had. He looked down and said, "One. And it ain't done yet."
The question that should be asked. Fast forward 40 years from now. How are the tats going to look on a 65 or 70 year old person.
Trust me your youth will go along with your muscle tone. Originally Posted by 41 Thunderer
I don't care what they look like in 40 years....I am hoping to keep banging the young ones and won't have to resort to fucking a 65 or 70 yo!! LOL