p411 question

Thinking about getting a p411 account. How does verification work? I work in transportation and so don't have an office to call me at to speak with me. I also have no current provider references. Would it even be possible for me to get verified?
It will likely come down to how much you are willing to share. It was some time ago when I got verified but I was able to do it with parts of my tax return as I am self employed.
They checked everything for me...since I didn't have any references etc..so I had to send parts of my tax return, a copy of bank staements, drivers license home property tax statement and utility bills..
because I on ly had a cell phone and no company to call..once it was done though smooth sailing..the whole process even though its thorough is for your protection and the protection of the ladies..
To join date check that wasn't enough information.
Then for some of the ladies they require several ladies to verify you even with p411 before they will see you so you see members that are willing to see newbies.
The good thing is..I very seldom see anyone that isn't on p411...the few times I have I've been lucky but kick my tail every time i do..
I'd rather be safe than sorry..
It was a thorough process but as you said it is a good service. I saw ladies not a p411 before I knew better but it is the almost a requirement now for me to see them.
Hey, sorry, I was cruising the boards. I am so happy you guys see the benefits of P411. It really helps us ladies out, and it helps you too. Stay safe and Have Fun.

Your Southern Stalker.

Addison Nash
I was on P411, but I have let it lapse. I think it is a great service, but I have cut back on hobbying, so it was hard to justify the expense. I may get back on, but who knows. If I traveling more across the US, it would be a very valuable tool.