Who wants to send me there panties ?

PANTIES !

clean of course name your price and a picture for reference of the ass and pussy they were covering and I'm jacking to ?

Full back satin a plus
Since im a fair guy i will send a pair of my BVD,S for every pair of panties mailed to me .

Every womens dream!

A pair of brief,s from a guy who pays for sex .

Listen up ladies better go get a lotto ticket if im offering my BVD,S its your lucky day !!!

LMAO- Not really

well Kinda

I Still want your CLEAN not Dirty Undies [Panties } im building a panty quilt for my king size bed !!!
I have somw slightly used ones I can donate
I have somw slightly used ones I can donate Originally Posted by Souper

Slightly used ?

tighty whities or Womens full back hi cut PANTIES ???

Anyway i thank you for your support and Support my balls send me your PANTIES !!!
well I have panties you can get...but you gotta either book an appointment whenever we are in same town..or meet me somewhere to exchange
I guess I have over a hundred pair with a picture of tagged ass that says "I heart Tucson" Last two pair from Angela S and Dallas from our wild afternoon Monday.
lol yep my sweet sweet friend Tucson is the pantyman!

I have a paypal account that I am going to use...I will be selling my panties thru a fetlife link
I guess I have over a hundred pair with a picture of tagged ass that says "I heart Tucson" Last two pair from Angela S and Dallas from our wild afternoon Monday. Originally Posted by tucson

100 pair . AWESOME!

I want to have a comforter for a bed made out panties like a patch work quilt .

Every pair has to come from someone different ,full back or high cut work best .

What could be better to give comfort in bed than 100 women's crotches or at least the panties that used to cover it .

Well a women in the flesh would be but

---___ hey I'm just trying to set obtainable goals ---___ panties a good place to start .

Crown royal bags make awesome quilts also but they never covered a beaver ---'...
Dallas was the first pair and it just grew from there I have collected them from every woman that I bedded and quite a few at socials. I tag every woman and enclose the picture with the panties.
My avatar is Dallas Rain with the first pair I captured. I had a few problems when I met women that went commando. It is common knowledge that I will request the womans panties. The suit case I keep them in will go to my granson when I pass on The whole family is aware of my hobby. I use a perminent marker for tagging.It will come off with baby oil
lol yep my sweet sweet friend Tucson is the pantyman!

I have a paypal account that I am going to use...I will be selling my panties thru a fetlife link Originally Posted by DallasRain

I have a fet life acount

For sure i want to meet again and have you help me live some of my fantasy .

Also i want some full back panties .
look on reddit. there is a whole section of girls selling these. But I'm sure half of them have their boyfriends wear them before selling LOL
Lol cage...luv your avatar

I am working on getting the "panty selling" going on fetlife
I remove them myself so I know she wore them. They are small so the collection does't take up a lot of room. I put them in a sandwich bag with the picture. I have had some T shirts made with I heart tucson on it. The first time I met Dallas I gave her a T shirt that said I survived Dallas. Perhaps she will post a picture?????
Id love to.