Kissing after eating the booty !!!

Hi Folks,
What is the protocol on kissing after eating booty ???

I had a girl dfk me after she ate my ass but got grossed out when i tried to return the favor.
Ladies, is kissing a strict no no after dato ?
Ladies, is kissing a strict no no after dato ? Originally Posted by curvy_awesome
Without gargling in bleach water (or at a minimum a bunch of mouthwash first), it should be a strict ...

My wife loves kissing after everything....she loves mixing juices of nature and sealing them with a kiss.
i was watching some owen grey vids and this guy just deep french kisses right after dato...soo hot
  • HUMP!
  • 07-29-2018, 11:54 AM
The protocol is Yes.

I've done it a lot.. I don't think about it.. last week I fucked a lady in the ass, bareback, pulled out, and she sucked my dick with no hesitation.
If she was freaked about it...maybe she knew her ass was dirty? If you shower off before sex it shouldn't be an issue.

My SO about came out of the bed (in a good way) when I put my tongue into her ass. She's been with 30-35 guys (32yo) and in all that no-one ever did that to her. And she's no prude.

So we're probably a very self-selecting group of people on here that are open about sex to a much larger degree than the regular population.

I once dated a farmers daughter in college (no joke) who I no shit watched deliver lambs and other animals... but I was in bed with her and masturbated her and went to kiss her and inadvertently touched her with the hand that had been in her pussy. She reacted as if there was a radioactive hazard in my hand. "Don't touch me with that unless you wash your hands!" WTF? I've seen her put her hands in a cows vagina FFS! That relationship pretty much died right then and there for me.

Can't handle the taste of pussy, cum, or even a little ass from time to time, you should probably stay out of the bedroom!
Nicely done Chung!!!!
Was she a provider?? If so, name please?? That’s my kinda of girl!!
O Lord please don't I always have plenty of mouthwash on hand then try the kiss
, it's better then smokers breath /
mouth wash on hand and cups to use .
If they won't kiss you after you ate their ass that makes them a shitty person (pun intended) with a very low opinion of you because they think their ass is dirty, but let you tongue punch their fart box anyway.
If they won't kiss you after you ate their ass that makes them a shitty person (pun intended) with a very low opinion of you because they think their ass is dirty, but let you tongue punch their fart box anyway. Originally Posted by redbeard087

Well said