Guys Beware

Some girls are asking for a $100 or $200 deposit wired to them before they will meet you. Just remember, once she has your money, she has no incentive to meet you. DO NOT SEND MONEY before meeting.
Happens all the time. Cash Apps are the new things too.
And, fwiw, be aware that quite often wiring money (or using other money senders) may expose your personal data and/or your banking or CC data.

ijs
I would think this would be a no brainer..
Many REPUTABLE ladies (especially touring ladies) require deposits now due to all of the fuckery and last minute cancels. Most will apply your deposit to your next visit if something comes up on either end. Note: the key word is REPUTABLE. Do your due diligence.
Many REPUTABLE ladies (especially touring ladies) require deposits now due to all of the fuckery and last minute cancels. Most will apply your deposit to your next visit if something comes up on either end. Note: the key word is REPUTABLE. Do your due diligence. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
^This!

the key word is REPUTABLE
Many REPUTABLE ladies (especially touring ladies) require deposits now due to all of the fuckery and last minute cancels. Most will apply your deposit to your next visit if something comes up on either end. Note: the key word is REPUTABLE. Do your due diligence. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor

I repeat...

the key word is REPUTABLE

Use your common sense. I would NEVER send a deposit. Might just as well burn the money in the street.

The ladies I see are reputable, as am I. I do my research on them and they should check into me as well.
True and life does happen. But it can also be said that the providers do their due diligence and screening so as to get those guys that are REPUTABLE enough to where they do not have to require deposits to make sure a guy shows up.

Requiring a prepay deposit in the hobby from providers is equal to a hobbyist requiring a free meet and greet then quickie BnG from a provider before he sets and shows up to a paying appointment with her. Only a REPUTABLE hobbyist would not flake on that future session, right?
should be a no-brainer, but Horny guys make dumb decisions at times. even Listcrawler has a large banner when you click onto their site, advising you that any Provider who wants money sent upfront is not legitimate, and you WILL lose your money.
If it becomes an issue between the Hobbyist and the Provider...just tell her you will put the money in escrow!!
It worked when I purchased my home!!

Default Guys Beware
Some girls are asking for a $100 or $200 deposit wired to them before they will meet you. Just remember, once she has your money, she has no incentive to meet you. DO NOT SEND MONEY before meeting.
I've never asked for a deposit before but have been considering it for new people after loosing $300 in 1 week due to no shows. If I ask for a deposit I'm willing to let you just pay for the room but somewhere there has to be a compromise so both sides are comfortable & no one risk's a loss
I will never send money to anyone. I will hand money to someone. I am not stupid enough to send money in advance.
If a provider says she won't meet until I do, then we just won't meet. No matter how well I know her. I know friends who have been scammed. No matter how reputable a provider is, the one time they turn bad will most likely be the one time I sent money in advance.
It's all about me. I am the customer. If I don't get what I want, I shop at a different store. It's that easy.
I am not a push over. I am not a dumbass. I won't send money in advance.
I can't believe anyone would fall for this. Pay at time of meeting.